part 42

Niall P.O.V

I can't believe, my son might not be my son. How could she lie to me like this. I have been nothing but kind to her then... the does thus shit to me. What the hell?

How could Harry do this? Why is did Addison tell me he was mine?

"Harry!" I shouted. I had so many questions.

"What?" he asked stepping in the door.

"I know we had the whole thing years back. But, could Clyde be your son?"

"I don't know, I mean I don't really remember that night why?" He asked.

"Well, Clyde. He may be my son. Or your." I say.

"What! how?" Harry asked.

"Well when a girl amd aboy have sex, they have a high chance of getting a baby." I said with an attitude.

"Well get a paternatie test." Harry Said.

"That will take forever, were going back to london in two days." I explained.

"Take her to london with us." harry said. He doesnt seem to care. How?

"What are you going to do if you Clydes dad?" I asked.

"Be his dad I guess." he said.

"You guess? You Fucking guess!" how the hell!

"Whats the matter with you yout have been nothing but a dick latly."

"Well it turn out the girl.u lo ed move forever the fuck away to a whole new country. turn out I may be a day or one of my best friends may be that day. She doesn't want a think to do with me. I'm just done. with everything.

"Bud, I gotta go. Call Addison. Tell her what you told me." he let the riom

I called Addison.

"Hello." she sniffles into the phone.

"Is everything ok?" i asked.

"Yeah." she said. I could tell she was lieing.

"Im comeing over."

*~*

I know it sucks but... its an update.

Sorry I haven't been updating lately I suffer from mild depression. and lately my whole fucking world seems to be crumbling around me. update might be a little sliw at the moment sorry.