Part 31

Addison P.O.V

Clyde is sleeping in nialls chair in his hotel room. I looked at niall he was laying on hus stomah just looking at Clyde.

"Do you remember that pregnancy scare you had?" he asked, I gelt cold chills shiver down my spine. I hope he's not over think anything, is he?

"Yeah." I said shyly setting down in the other chair.

"I think it would have been amazing if we would have had a kid, One just like Clyde." He said. You may have. Or maybe its Harrys.

"Maybe?" I said we made eye contact, His blue eyes look so deep into mine almost as if he looking into my soal.

"What's it like? You know being a kid, being a mom?"He asked. It amazing

"Well waking up each morning to have a small life depend on you is amazing, Clyde is an amazing to have but sometimes I wish, I would have waited a bit, but I love Clyde with my heart. He's so smart for his young age loves music, sings beautifully." I say just staring at my son,the son I made. He is my baby and hopefully Nialls.

"What's his dad like?" Niall asked he was staring at the ceiling. I just kept smileing.

"Beautiful, gorgeous eyes, hair as soft as silk." I smiled, I kept the details obvious. But the descriptions matched both Niall amd Harry.

"You should introd-" Niall started but was cut off by his cellphone ringing.

"Hello... Yeah babe... there good... I love you too... bye" Niall said. What was that.

"Who was that?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Lori, shes my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" I said, I thunk my heart shatered.

"Yeah, we have been together for 2 years." He smilled, I still have strong feeling for him but he loves Lori.

"But- I-I thought me and you were contecting." I said the first thing that poped in my head.

"We did, but remember. You left me, I still loved you all that time, I santed you buy I found Lori, she filed that gap I missed form you. Belive me Addison you were my first love. I loved you from the deepest pits in hell but you left me. You, left that day with a single warning. I still love you. I always will. but I Love Lori more." Mybheart isn't broken my loged in my throat makeing it hard to breathe

"Niall, I'm still in love with you. Not a day goes by where I dont think of what life would have been like." I say he lookes at me his eyes filled with sympathy.

"I love you too, but not in that way. I think you should go home." He said practically asking me to leave.

"Clyde is yours!" I yelled half lieing he may be he may not be.

*~*

SO... I think I like turtles, do you?

but anyways how was this chapter.