part 49

Addison P.O.V.

It's been a long week. Julie has neen over alot, Gretta absolutely adores Clyde.

Happily Julie has agreed to.watch the kids today amd I.have the whole day alone with Niall.

"Im so tired." I yawn laying my head in Nialls lap. he softly stroked my hair.

"Go to sleep, go to sleep go." he sang. He had never actually sang for me. Sure ive her his music he freaking one direction. But Nialls never sang for me.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah babe." He asked stroking my hair.

"Will you sing for me?" I asked. he smiled wide and I sat up.

"Be right back." Niall ran off to somewhere.

I sat on the couch for what felt like an hour. I leaned over the couch looking for Niall. "What are you doing?"

"Im comeing." Niall walked out of the room. He was in black.skinny jeans. a white tank his hair fixed.

I was shocked, he was before only wearing shorts and no shirt. His hair was a crazy mess.

"Why are you ready?" I asked.

"Go get ready, I layed you something out." I walked into my room. My red fitted dress was laying on the bed. along wth a pair of heels that didn't mach.

"I pulled on the dress leaving it unzipped for now. I grapped matching red heels out of my closet pulling them on my feet. I grabned the changer I use to zip my dress and fittled arounf trying to catch the latch.

"Need some help..." Niall asked. he walked in ziping the dress with ease. I looked in the mirror niall stood over me our eys both locked onto each others refection.

"Your beautiful." He kissed my cheek.then the crook.of my ne k.sending shivers down my spine. he placed on last kiss on my shoulder and left the room.

I pulled my hair to the left placing a braid at the end I put a black bow in my hair along with a black over lay to match.

I walked out Niall had his guitar handing around his shoulder.

"Why are we dressed.

"lets go to the park." He rushed me out the door. We walked slowly as Niall strummed cords on the guitar.

"Niall..." I laughed as he sang off tune causeing people to stare.

"I love you Addison." he sang really loud.

I seen the park in view a big crowd was gathered around. "All for you" Niall whispered in my ear.

I seen the guys standing on stage setting up speakers.

"Really." I asked.

"Well the boys have wanted to do a concert in the park for a while so I just made it happen." Niall walked on stage.

"how are you all doing?" Louis yelled in the micrphone causing all the girls to go crazy

"You all excited." Niall said causing the crown to erupt in cheers again.

I looked at the crowd only to see someone in the distance. It looked like Clyde. He was covering his ear. I was happy the crown wasn't that big. I worked my way though the crowd picking him up.

"Clyde." I said.

"mommy." he screamed tryimg to.be louder than the crowd.

"Julie." I shouted pulling her way from the fangirling.

"Addison, sorry I.was just in the park and I got a tweet. I've never seen a concert. I'm sorry." he said.

I pulled her over to wher I previously stood."Please dont be mad at me!" she said she looked like she was going to cry.

"I'm not mad." I smiled I seen Julie's face light up.

"How about I be-" I was cut off by the boys started to sing.

" Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I been holding on too tight

With nothing in between

The story of my lifeI take her homeI drive all night to keep her warmAnd time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my lifeI give her hopeI spend her love

Until she's brokeInside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cageI know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill

Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonightThe fire beneath my feet is burning bright

The way that I been holding on so tight

With nothing in between

The story of my life

I take her homeI drive all night to keep her warm

And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)The story of my life

I give her hope

I spend her love

Until she's brokeInside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I been waiting for this time to come around

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life

I take her homeI drive all night to keep her warm

And time is frozen

The story of my life

I give her hope (give her hope)I spend her love

Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)Inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

(The story of my life)l

*~*

Howdy! jk lol but hope u like tjis chapter. qnd Julie is kind baced off mybbest friend. I love her.

well I finally have wifi so update should becomes regular.