Part 18

Harry P.O.V

The cold air make my chests ache. My mind was I a million and one places. Only if I could just change my actions.

I regret everything! Why did I have to go and do something so stupid. Could I have been more dumb.

I decided to stop at Starbucks. My fingers were ice, and my toes were numb.

I steped into the coffe shop.  My order was ready in seconds. I decided to take a seat to let my body absorb the heat. I took a small drink of the regular coffee. the warmth make the acheing thob in my cheast disappear.

Until she walked in..." A hot chocolate please." She asked. She removed her gloves and pushed them into her pocket.

I try to hide my face and walk out. I dont want her to see me. Its already awkward seeing her.

I pull my hood over my head and keepy head down. Until... I bump into a table.  She looks at me with those blue eyes.

I just pretend to have not seen her and walk out the door droping my coffee in the garbage bin.

"Harry!" I hear her voice call.  As I walk though the door.

"Harry stop! We need to talk." she said chaseing after me.  I finally stop walikg and lay against the building.

"There's nothing to talk about!" I shout.

She pulls me into the ally. inbetween the two buildings.

Her lips come into mine with force. The taste I have ached for all night is back. My tongue go I to her mouth. The mint taste is stonge.

She pulls away. I look down my green eyes meet her blue ones. There red, and tear filled.

"Addison, whats wrong?" I ask hloming her cheek.

"Everything! You, me, Niall! The kiss, the feeling!" she shouts. I was confused.

"What do you mean? You kissed me this time." I said we sat down empty milk crates.

"The kiss last night! It was perfect, I felt something. Something I dont feel with Niall. I dont get the butterflys in my stomach. My spine doesn't tingle like when I kiss you." she explained.  I was speechless what do I say.

My bestfriends girlfriend admitted her feelings for me.  But I share the same feelings.

"Harry say something. It kills me to betray Niall like this. He is the sweetest guy ever. But ... I dont know." she cryed. Burying her face deep into her hands.

"Addison I dont know what to say?" I felt bad. Im a monster. Niall hasn't had a girlfriend in Forever but when he does. I ruined it.

"Just tell me what to do!" she cryed. her usually pale fave was now red. I wanted to wipe away all the tears.

"Go home. This can't happen again, between me and you. Niall is the best guy for you! Im a dirt bag. You have the same feeling for Niall that you have for me I can see it. just the kiss has you confused." I smile. I pull her to her feet. Her arms wrap around my neck and I wrap mine around her lower back.

"Harry, I'm sorry!" she whispers.

"Dont be! Now stop crying and go see Niall." I command.  She leaves my grasp. I want uou to say! My brain yells.

But I can't she has Niall! I feel emotions rush to me. I wanted to cry, But why?I know that Addison is in better hands.

Anyone's hands would be better than mine. She received a golden ticket with Niall.

I walked home slowly. The emotions flooded away. Tear after tear escaped my eyes. some I let hit the ground others I wiped away.

I walked though the door, my nose running and my eyes still damp from tears.

"You ok mate?" Zayn asked. Can you tell I've been crying? No.

"Yeah im great! its just cold out there." I smiled even though inside I was broken to pieces.

*~*

How do you like this chapter? :p

Do you thing Addison will stay away for Harry?

Do you think Harry will stay away from Addison?

Also, Do you think harry will tell anyone about the kisses?

(poor Niall stuck in between)