Part 41

Addison P.O.V

"It's just a picture!" I yelled at Niall though the phone.

"There were ton you guys all over each other." He yelled

"Niall, your such a dumb ass. Were friends, he was was being nice when you told be that you had a girlfriend." I explained" Then you get all pissed off because you dum her expecting me to jump all over you. Well sorry. "

"Just like you ran to harry before you left." He whispered. I knew he knew just I never wanted to talk about it.

"Niall, I was a dumb stupid teenager. I was a dirtbag." I said  in a monotone.

"You just run unto anyones arms after a fight. Then you come and drop news like clyde on my head, what the hell!" he screamed.

"I never thought that Clyde would hust be news." I said.

"Well, he may be mu son but my never told me. you kne my number you could have called. I would have been more that happy to have this beautiful baby boy in my life." He explained.

"Well, you... you don't understand." I say.

"Whats there not to get?" he asked.

"So much." I said.

"We had unprotected sex, amd you got pregnant. Flipped the fuck out and left me like a lost puppy." He said over dramatically.

"Theres just mire to it than that." I explained.

"Then tell me? I want to understand what its so hard to know." he said.

"I can't." I said.

"Whats stoping you?" he asked.

"You." I said.

"Just tell me. I promise to here you out. I promise to not be mad. I promise to be my self." He said camly.

"I can't tell you Niall." I raised my voice.

"Yes, you can." He said my heart was being broke with each word.

"I want." I whisper.

"Then do it."

"It will hurt you feeling."

"God damn it. I'm not playing these games with you. You say your mature then you go and play all of these childish games. You act like a fu e year old who took a cookie from the cookie jar but fat caught." he shouted.

"Niall, I just.. I dont know how to say it. you do so much for me but your temper us so short. you tell me you wont get mad but I know you will." I say

"tell me, I can prome I wont be mad, I can promise I won't be angry. But I can promise, it wont can my feelings for you and Clyde." He said.  It might change everything.

"Promise."

"I promise." he said.

"Clyde, He could be Harry's son." I say quickly before Niall has a chance to interrupt.

*~*

only update for the day. I might not be updating alot lately, but I have a good reason. But okay thanks for the votes and comments.