Part 39

Addison P.O.V

My thoughts were scattered, I made Niall break up with his girlfriend. Should I care. It wasn't my faught I didn't tell him to break.up with her.

"why can't I ever be right." I whispered. Why can't I live in a fairytale and live a happily ever after.

Its not a fairytale, I'm no princess. Niall is a prince any girl would be perfect for him, luck to have him.

Why does he want me, just a plain girl. Nothing special. Just a girl.

I wish I could just know what to do, have a fairy mother fly through my window and point me in all the right directions.

Life would be so simple if I lived in a fairy tale. No cares no worrys. Hakuna Matada!

Why can I just be a character from a Disney movie? Something bigger than I really am.

I walk in the bathroom to take a shower. I pull of my top looking at my self in the mirror.

Im a blonde, blue eyes. Normal height. The hot Tennessee weather has gave my skin a golden color.

On paper, I am just like a model. But all I can notice is the old cars that line my body. Some still show light pink some light. Scars, what are scrars. Memories of the time i was weak.

The times when. I wasn't strong enough to stand up against the world.

The times when it was just simpler to forget about emotions and worry about the physical pain.

*~*

I know this is short but has a lot of meaning to it. Someone im close to, trusted me today and showed me her cuts.

so I pulled up my sleeves for her. to show the sores and old scars. I was so close to crying. I have never lwt anyone see my scars before. If you cut message me if you ever need a friend. I Have kik and instagram twitter. Just talk to me if you want