Part 33

Addison P.O.V

Liam and Zayn were watching the babies. I was on the couch cuddleing into Harry. He makes me feel like a woman. Not the little girl I was back then.

I'm not the same. I have a son, I'm more mature. I lived by my self for 2 year in The states not even knowing another person.

"Addison." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Yeah." I asked. I looked into his eyes I could look into them forever.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I dont know what to say? I'm still in a relationship with Kevin.

"I have a boyfriend." I said. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Im better." he teased.

"Sure you are Styles." I said sarcastically. But he may actually be.

Sure I love Kevin he was the first guy, I told about one direction.The whole fake account. Everything! But I may o.ly love him because he know my back story and except me. Harry is the back story.

"You know it." He pressed a kiss to my cheek bone. Butterflys floated around in my stomach.

"excuse me please." I smiled. I looked at hatry and pionted to Clyde."Watch him please."

I walked out the door and pulled out my phone and called Kevin.

"Hey Babe hows it going?"

"Pretty good, but I need to talk to you."

"Okay, Whats on your mind?"

"Seeing, Them agian... it just tells me that im not over him."

"What are you saying?"

"Kevin, I think I want to take a break."

"Addison! I've been here for you. while noone else was. You can just leave me becase the pretty boy is back. I thought you loved me."

"I do, I just... dont make thos harder than what it has to be."

"I did everything for you!"

"Bye Kevin."

I hung up. I had tears in my ears. I had my back aginst the wall. I hate boys!

I slide down the wall,amd cry. Why? I want to just know what to do.

I wipe away the tears and act like I wasn't just crying. I walk.in amd smile Liam and Clyde were watching Toy Story.

"Harry, I will go on a date with

you."I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah." he cheered. Such a child.

"Liam would you babysit for me." I begged.

"No." he said with all seriousness.

"im just jokeing of course!" he laughed and pulled me into his arms.

"Not funny!" I playfully hit him in the arm."Clyde, mommy and Harry are going out. I will see you later."  I kissed his fore head he hugged me tightly.

"Bye mommy." he hugged me.

"Bye daddy" He waved to harry.

"Bye buddy." harry kissed hia forehead and I gave him to Liam. We walked out the door.

"He called me daddy. Thats cute." harry smiled. He draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah."

*~*

So, what do you think? I liked writing this it was fun.  but tell me what you thought.  I may update again!