Part 20

Addison P.O.V

"Harry!" I moaned as he thrusted into me. It was painful yet filled with pleasure. Your sweaty bodys were stuck together.

My hands were tangled into his sweaty hair with each thrust I found myself pulling on his hair.

"Kiss me!" he moaned into my ear, His voice was low and raspy. I pressed my lips to his his tounge penetrated my mouth. I could see the lust in his eyes.

I could taste it in his kisses.  He thrusted harder and harder makeing me scream in pleasure."Harry, please." I moaned, he thusted one last time before he shot his belongings into me.

He rolled off of me and walked to the bathroom. All things finally hit. I forgot my birth control.  This was my first time ever haveing sex... I could never be pregnant.

"Harry, you have to go! Niall could come back anytime."I say. I feel terrible afterwards. I have cheated on Niall but I still love him. I walk into the bathroom and harrys in the shower. I step in with him to freshen up.

Theres a knock on the door. The only person it could be is Niall. "Go out the escape latter. It has to be Niall." I whisper to Harry. He runs from the bathroom and grabbs his clothes. I do the same but toss them into the hamper. once I here harry close the window I pull my robe on and walk to the door.

"Hi Ni- Payton!" I said looking at my best friend. She was smileing big holding movies.

"Hey, Niall told me you weren't feeling well this morning. Do after work I brought some movies over to make you feel better." She smiled.

Damn it!

I alread feel horrible why can't I just stop being a dumb ass. The only reall world that describes me is that... I'm a Slut!

This won't happen again! I promise my self. I need to choose between Niall or Harry.

"When did ypu speak with Niall? I asked.

"At Starbucks, I bought some coffe before I went to work." she smiled.

I just dropped the subject and we watched movies all night long.

Harry p.o.v

I practically skipped home. I was the happyest man on earth. I justvhad sex with Addison. My back was sore from Addisons claw marks.

I feel bad that she cheated on Niall with be but the feeling I have need to ne satisfied. I really hope to be Satisfied again soon.

My hair was turning to ice from the cold weather. I kept shaking my hair to keep it from freezing while I ran home.

The lights were off and I was happy I wouldn't have to answer any questions. I reached into my pock for my keys utill I noticed. This wasn't my jacket. It was Niall's. I must have grabbed his when I left. 

Oh No!

If I wake up the guys they will ask questions, I definitely can't go bak to addisons.

I guess I will have to stay put for the night but where. All of my money, phone, KEY were in my jacket pockets.

This really suck!

I think my toes are getting frost bite.

*~*

okay guys I know this chapter is short Bit a lot happened.

What do you think is going to happen between Niall and Addison?

Was you expecting Harry to come though the door?

Do you think Addison is a slut?