Part 44

Addison P.O.V

Niall was in clydes room packing up clydes clothes to go to London in two days.

I picked all my clothes into two suitcases. "Clydes packed." Niall said walking into the room. clyde was laying on Nialls shoulder.

"How are you feeling." I asked clyde and pulled up his shirt. A huge purple bruisewas forming on his side. I feel terrible, how could Kevin do this.

"Dont touch." clyde warned pullimg his shirt back over the bruise.

"I had him laying on an ice pack in his room." Niall said. He layed Clyde on the bed.

"Thats good." she said.

"Your comeing to my hotel tonight, im letting you say home with at freack comeing to your house like that." Niall said. I zipped up my suitcase and niall grabbed and left the room.

I carfuly pulled Clyde into my arms he was wore out.Niall walked back.in the room with clydes Flash rolly suitcase in his had.

"Lets go." he said. He pulled out all of out things to his car. I sat in the passenger seat and Clyde sat in the back seat.

"What will the guys say." I asked Niall.

"Why does it matter?" Niall asked.

"Just wondering." I said. I looked down at my feet.

"It just you and I" he wrapped his arm around me.

"Turn on the radio!" clyde yelled.

*~*

I know its short

but happy birthday harthoran this is for you!