Part 47

Addison P.O.V

I've been back in London for a week, its amazing to be back. Niall and I have been staying in the apartment. Hes at the studio right now and Clyde and I are going to walk down to Starbucks.

"Mom where are we?" clyde asked.

"London England, this is where I grew up." I explained to him.

"Oh, what about Thomas and Brian?" Clyde asked. They were his friends from daycare.

"They're back in Tennessee." I said walking down the side walk.

"But I will miss them." Clyde pouted.

"I'm sorry baby, you will make more friends." I smiled. We walked into Starbucks, I see an old face.

"Hello."I smile.

"How may I help you?" He asked.

"Can I get one vanilla bean coffee and a orange mango smoothie." I asked.

"Of course, what's your name?" he asked.

"Addison." I smiled.

"What name do you want on you cup little guy." The guy asked.

"Superman!" he smiled.

"Superman it is." he smiled. Clyde and I took an empty booth.

"Guess what?" I smiled.

"What?" Clyde asked.

"The first time I meet daddy was in this coffee shop." I smiled. Clyde didn't really care.

"Addison, Superman!" The cashier yelled.

"Superman, to the rescue!" Clyde screamed running to the counter.

"Only the best for superman." he handed clyde the smoothie. He gave me my coffee and we walked back to our seat.

"Can we go to the park?" Clyde asked.

"Sure."I smiled. I took my coffee with me as we left Starbucks. I took Clyde to the park that Niall lead me to on Christmas.

I took a picture and sent it to Niall. "Its even mor beautiful in Fall." I captioned the photo.

"Why are you at the park?" Niall texted back.

"Clyde asked to go." I said

"I want to come see you soon were almost done in the studio." Niall texted.

"We'll wait for you."

Clyde played with some little boys in the sand box.

"Where are you from, you have an accent."A woman asked, probably one of the boys moms.

"Well we just moved back.from.Tennessee." I smiked at the woman.

"America, such a beautiful place." the lady said.

"You been?" I asked.

"Once when I was 16, my friend and I visited newyour for 2 weeks." She smiled.

"Oh I haven't been there I've seen pictures though." I smiled.

"Im Julie, and you." she asked.

"Addison, and that my son Clyde." I pointed to the little brown haired boy.

"Nice to meet you, and thats my daughter Greta. " she pointed toba little girl with long blong hair that reached her waist.

"Awe she so precious." I smiled.

"So its your son he's absolutely  adorable." she cooed. "I dont want to.sound weird but would you want to maybe have a play date some day?"

"That sounds like a great idea, Clyde has been missing his friends lately."

*~*

I updated. :) tryed to make itbexta long for you hope you like it x tell me how you feel about it.

do you like Julie?

and Gretta Awe!