Part 46

Niall P.O.V

I walk off the plane with Addison behind me. "Do you want me to take Clyde?" I asked.

She just shook her head no, she looked so tired, she probably didn't get much sleep.

We walk though tge airport, I took pictures with Fans. The guys and I  were surrounded by girls.

I grabbed my luggage along with Clyde and Addison's. After the fight though the air port, we finally got into two cabs.  Addison clys and I and Zayn, Liam, Louis and, Harry. in the other cab.

"I have a surprise for you."I told addison.

"Really, what is it?" Addison asked.

"After you left, I was heartbroken. And I bought your old apartment." I said feeling kind of weird.

"Really, I have missed that place like crazy."She smiled.

"Its just like you left it they sold it as is." I explained.

We went to my flat which use to be Addisons, She looked amazed as we walked up the old steps. She knew exacly where to go. she stood at the locked door.

"Hurry up!" she said impatiently.

"Just for that I will walk extra slow!" I teased her.

"Niall." she oushed out her bottom lip.

"Addison!" I mimiced her while unlocking the door.

"My home." she held her hand to her lips.

"Our." I wrapped my arms around her amd a sleeping Clyde.

"Yes." She said out of no where.

"Yes what?" I asked her.

"I will be your girlfriend." she kissed my cheek. my heart fluttered like a butterfly.

"I will be your boyfriend." I pressed my forehead to hers.

*~*

So sorry for not updating, I have been practicing like a crazy mofo! I am singing at my at my school and im.so nervous! But idk I might update agiain since its Saturday but I'm not sure.