Little Miss Klutz and Mr. Vampire Boyfriend (14)

(Hey guys I have a good idea of where this is gonna go so I gotta say its gonna be really long!! k so here goes)

Recap: "Hey Ben, I was just going to see my d-" I was cut off. By who you ask? Ben. By what? HIS LIPS!

*************************************************

-Karm's POV-

And I was...KISSING BACK! I still felt a twinge of guilt and longing in my heart, but now it was easily overlooked, still there, but overlooked. My mind was racing at this point, why hasn't it stopped? Should I keep going? Ben is my friend? But has he always been more than a friend? Why does this feel wrong, but so right? And as quickly as I could imagine, the kiss stopped. It wasn't a rough kiss it was softer and gentler like he wasn't sure if he should have been doing it too.

"Come on lets go," I said, and meekly kissed him on the cheek before letting him lead me to my dad.

About half-way in I thought *Why was he leading me*

*Ben-Because you like the feel of his hand in yours*

*Me-Whoa what (Does fake karate moves) Who the hell is you!*

*Alex-I'm your conscious...well your devil side, Alex. (wickedly smiles)*

*Ben-And I'm your angel side Ben*

*Me-Yup I've lost it*

*Alex-Your right there babe (He laughed)*

*Me-Wait come to think of it my devil side is Alex, because he is a bad boy, apparently, y'know I never really got a chance to know the guy. And the angel is Ben cuz he's always been like my guardian angel, right?*

*Alex&Ben-We have no idea what your talking about (They said simultaneously)*

*Me-Uh u guys r useless!!*

*Alex-EXACTLY*

We continued walking til we found this dusty old library "Where is he?" I asked question.

"Oh hes not here hes under here." He said like its the plainest damn thing. "Hey you mind saying this for me?"

"Why me?" I asked question.

"Please!?!" he said, hmmm....

"FINE!" I grabbed the small scrap of paper in his hand and looked it over hoping I was gonna say it right it looked Latin. "Astu angras truphii lakuj oden yed lyaset!" I yelled and suddenly we were surrounded by a giant wave of books, I closed my eyes then about three seconds later I opened them and I was surprised what I saw!

I looked around it was a basic square room but It had no doors or windows. The wall was made out of pure cubic-zirconium sparkling like diamonds, it was so pretty, The floor was made of see-through though very-strong material like glass, and below that were thousands of mini seahorses. I suddenly remembered this room. Without thinking I phased my hand thru the floor and scooped up the mini seahorses and flung them into the air and watched with the same childhood wonder I've always had as the seahorses danced around me nestling me, showing they missed me. I brought my outstretched hands down thru the floor and quickly raised them up bringing all the mini seahorses to the room. They all nestled me and gathered around while I rejoiced and watched them with childhood memories of when my mother would bring me down here when I was really little. I giggled and played and almost forgot about the whole world.

"Karmella" Said a familiar voice, I looked up, wait MY DAD!! oh yeah, we were going to see him. Wait! Where was Ben? I looked around searching for him but came up with nothing, apparently I was the only one who could come down here.