Little Miss Klutz and Mr. Vampire Boyfriend (6)

( Sry guys I've been sooo busy with frigging school, and I got braces today, so consider yourselves lucky!! It hurts like crap!!!! Btw I made it longer than I usually would because it explains a lot so keep up!)

Recap: He said one thing "Wolfie..."

******************************************************************************************

Karm's POV-

I woke up strapped to a chair that I could easily get out of, my body was cut in several places, but not in my face. It appeared that it was just after sunrise. I found I was in a dungeon, fifty feet above the ground. No door, just a window, a window above death. I had tried to remember what happened... all the thoughts ran ramped...

Slap, Justin's back, sharp pain, faint, wake up, Alex is a vampire fighting with Justin, faint, wake up, strapped to a chair... and whoop de doo here I am!

I couldn't fight the tears I knew were coming. I didn't know my life could change so fast. Several questions raced. Where was I? How the hell did I get here? Why a tower? Why the sharp pain? My mind gathered up what evidence it could.

Who did I pi$$ off? Wolfie.

Who was Alex's beau? Wolfie.

Who wasn't there when I felt that sharp pain in my back? Wolfie.

Who would have probably known Alex was a vampire? Wolfie.

Maybe not... but maybe so! That made me think about vampires...

Who would be able to climb so high when the only entrance is a window? Vampires.

What captor doesn't come out during the day? Vampires.

Why was Alex so comfortable around here and why was she not the least bit scared... Vampire... Wolfie...

HOLY SHIT!!!! WOLFIE IS A VAMPIRE!!! SHIT!!!! I was in so much trouble...

For some time I just sat there, crying. Then I thought of that song "I Need A Hero!" by Bonnie Tyler. I started singing my head and smiling. Oh god now I'm going insane too! Now I wished id taken everything back, Justin would be out there trying to save me instead of kill me! If I didn't do the stupid test or If I had begged for something else I wouldn't be in this fucking situation! *sigh* I know I didn't do anything wrong but ya'know I just well sometimes I just blame myself for this fucked up life!

***************

Meanwhile.....

***************

~Karmella's mom A.K.A. -Cassandra*

"I'm so sorry Cassie, I'm sure your find you'll find her, and if you ever need me I'll be in the Seashore Realm!" Myra said.

"Thanks Myra, I'm sure I will... You the best friend a girl could have!" I answered, to my friend. I was so worried. I had heard the kids down the street knew something about her disappearance so I told them to come on over and tell me from start to finish. I could tell they were a little nervous but they answered yes all the same. DING DONG DING DONG! Went the doorbell. Hmm I guess now's as good as ever.

"Umm hi Mrs. Krown, umm I'm Foxey, this is my twin Sam, Mark, and Ty." she said gesturing to the others.

"Well let's take a seat and you can tell me all about it." I spoke calmly.

"Umm, Alright so..." she began nervously. She began to explain about the test they had and what they did that night.

"Ha-ha!" I chuckled and they were shocked, " OH, sorry, it's just she told me the cuts and scratches were from her riding to the park, and I thought she was lying because the trail to the park has grass, and the cuts looked a little rough!" Foxey briefly smiled and began again.