Little Miss Klutz and Mr. Vampire Boyfriend (10)

(me):ok guys what i am doing now is a "Meanwhile..." chapter, its super crucial to the plot so dont fret im finally out of writers block, but i will be leaving tommorow on a trip for the next three days, sorry but its a field trip, but while there ill write my story so i can post it when i get back,k? k.

***********************************

Meanwhile...

Third person POV-

"Welcome Elisha, have you located her yet?"

"Yes, she is with our daughter Karmella."

"You know you must claim her back as queen, or our society will fall."

"i understand."

"Good then when she is up there we shall kill her and you and me will be together forever." Little did Elisha know she had planned something different in store.

(Elisha leaves)

"What a stupid man, Oh Ben!" ( Ben arrives)

"Yes mother?"

"Oh my baby!" (she pinches Ben's cheeks)

"Daniella... mother, when will i have my bride?"

"Oh my sweet, soon enough, soon enough. It seems she now has a soul mate... hmm we'll have to perform the ceremony, then if he won't stay away, he'll just have to die."

"But what of the mother, and Elisha?"

"They wil battle it out, and once Cassie defeats Elisha, I will have my revenge!"

"Very good mother." (Ben leaves)

"I will have my revenge!"

~Flashback~ (dont you love these XP)

Daniella's POV guys-

She came upon me victorius, i could not hold out any longer. I collapsed. I could not believe an esteemed witch like myself, was beat by her. I new the vampire prince, Elisha, had his eyes on me and we were so in love. But he was to have an arranged marriage to her, so i tried to win him by battle, but i wasnt strong enough...why?

~flashback ends~

"...i don't even care any more but i will take everything from her as she did me! I will not let it go!...but Why?"