Little Miss Klutz and Mr. Vampire Boyfriend (2)

(A/N: Hey guys i can't believe it but i got my first fan Foxeygirl1 and my first commenter/second fan masaisasam since neither of you guys have your names on their im gonna use the names Fox and Sam, see what happens to good people! you guys will have your part but it will be in the end and the next few chapters ok so i'll stop talking now, sry!)

Recap: "No no no..."

**********************************************************************************

"No no no..." it was him, the very reason we left in the first place. It was my ex-boyfriend, my ex-werewolf boyfriend

~Flashback~

"I can't be with a werewolf, Justin!" I sobbed "I love you but can't live this way anymore!" I sighed remembering all the danger and excitement.

"You know I didn't choose this Karm." he said, i knew he could kill me in a matter of seconds.

"I-i-i-i...." I stuttered looking away.

"Spit it out" he yelled a little louder than needed, grabbing my face in his hands.

"I-I'm leaving... tomorrow." I choked out,his grip was strong.

"Stay with me," He pleaded, hanging onto his only hope, " You know you love me, and it doesnt matter im a werewolf, love me for me, please."

"I-i won't, i c-can't, i've been trying!" I yelled as i broke out of grasp and left. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me to face him. I knew what was happening, he was changing. My only hope was to run, run like never before. I ran but soon he caught me. He slashed down my back and i dropped first to my knees, then to the cold ground.Everything went black, the color of lonliness. I could only faintly make out his words "Now you'll hurt like I do, but ill only leave you to suffer and then one day i'll come back!" He spat.

I woke up to the beeping of a heart moniter and a hospital room, that id be staying in for a week. My mom came over, hugged me, and told me she found me barely alive in the woods with claw marks down my back. I remembered what had happened and explained to my mom Justin was a werewolf. She didn't even look surprised, she only turned angry, then distant, as if remembering a memory she had shut out. She showed me a mark that ran from her shoulder to her elbow, her supposed "bear attack" mark.

"Do you remember this?" she gestured to her mark.

"Yes." i said confusingly.

"I used to have a werewolf boyfriend back in the day, one day it came for me to leave, and he gave me this..." she trailed off. I hugged her tightly and we both silently cried together.

~End Flashback~

I stop crying and looked back at him. WAIT he wasn't Justin, he looked like Justin but he was taller, Justin had green and he had blue, and his voice was gruff. Oh God! So much for not embarassing myself on my first day.

"Am i just that beautiful, sweetheart?" he chuckled.

"F*ck off dude! She can handle herself!" Alex sneered. Aww, WAIT NO KARM YOU DON'T LIKE HIM! The guy snarled a bit and Alex snarled back before he gave me a knowing look. Wonder what that was about?

"Can i escort you NOW!" he said. I thought about it.

"If you tell me who he is," I said, pointing to the guy.

"Oh thats Justin Reed." he said. Wait, Reed good my Justin was a Burks.

He did help me and im not that big a b*tch, besides i don't have to like it" Whatever!" I said giving him my "you can look but don't touch" smile as we walked to pick up my schedule. I had second and seventh period with Alex -English and Drama. He led me to each one and saved me a seat in each, but i just ended up sitting beside two twins whose names i forgot. As i made my way to lunch i moved with a big crowd so Alex wouldn't annoy me. Again i ended up sitting with the twins at their secluded table.They looked up at the same time and were so surprised milk shot out of one of their noses. I started cracking up.

"Hey I'm Karmella, but you can call Karm!" I said after my laughing fit.

The twin closest to me spoke first "Hey i'm Fox and this is my twin Sam!" she said happily. Their were both tall, had red hair, and evergreen eyes. Though Fox had straight shoulder-length hair with black streaks, and Sam's hair was shoulder-length, and wavy with a little bit of flip and it had white streaks. Fox was obviously more talkative also.

"Thats Mark, he's gay!" she said, and i giggled at his response "And im faboulous doll!" He said. He had black spiked hair with hazel eyes like mine.

"Finally, that's Trinity but she prefers Ty!" she said with a drumroll. She looked anything but shy. She had blond pixie styled hair with purple streaks that matched the colored contacts in her eyes.

"Well gang, again i'm Karm and i'll be your new member!" I was getting mischevious looks from everyone.

"TIME FOR THE TEST!" everyone yelled.

"What test Fox, a hunting test?" I chuckled.

"Oh ha ha," she saiid sarcastically.

"Here's my adress!" she handed my a peice of paper, "My house 1 a.m." she smiled wickedly!