~ Chapter 27 ~

Last chapter :

"Now enough of this chit-chat and get to practise." I looked at my watch and changed the subject.
-----------------------------------------

Third POV:
************
During morning classes Ren was called out by a teacher to the staff office. She was told that they had a call from her father. It was a call saying that she was going to transfer schools to be with her brother. After hearing that she ran out of the office and went back to her class. She quickly stuffed her pencil case in her bag and ran out not sparing a glance at the puzzled Ryoma.

"How did he find out I was in Japan?" She thought as she dashed to the temple. She tried thinking of different people who might have snitched her out.

Then she remembered. She once overheard her father telling someone to trail her and report everything that she does to him. Ren was annoyed. It took everything for her to not run into the Atobe house and start complaining. She knew that if she went there her dad would do everything to chain her down again.

One word appeared in her head. 'Brother'. She could use her narcissistic brother to deliver her message. So for the second time in the same week, she ran over to her brother's school.

She changed her route and turned 180° to get on the bus to Hyōtei. One question was stuck on her mind the whole journey. "Why?".

All she ever wanted was to be free. Free from all the shit holding her down. However she knew it wasn't possible; after all she was an illegitimate child.

She carried burdens that no one else understood. She suffered scars no one would ever be able to see. She saw how harsh the world could be before she could even grow up.

Eventually she matured at a young age and shut herself out from the rest of the world. She wanted her mom back. She wanted her to wake up and smile saying 'everything would be alright'.

When she was young her mom suffered in a large car accident. Fortunately, she didn't die and she reached the hospital in time for them to treat her. On the other hand,  she was forced to move into her father's house.

It's been its been 8 years since the accident and her mom is on life support. The only reason they haven't pulled the plug is because her father told them not too. She appreciates the fact that her father still seems to love her mom but it still didn't change the fact that she was an illegitimate child.

After her father saw her depression he couldn't handle it and sent her to America. To her it was a big blow. It seemed as if he abandoned her. She also know how her father was ignoring the fact she was getting picked on. Everyday she got a bruise or scar but he neither looked at it or questioned.

No one cared for her. No one noticed her for who she was. She was labeled as a mistake that was never meant to exist. Her having this label made the others think it was okay to bully her.

She couldn't fight back against their jeering and teasing. After all,  it was all true. She felt alone and frustrated. She wanted to have someone.

Just one person would be enough. Someone who would look her way. Someone who would agree with her.
Someone who wouldn't hit her.

Someone to love her.

------------------------
Heyy y'all long time no update 😘

I know I know. The last update was like 6 months ago or something and I have no excuses. I wasn't in any mood to write and I was out of ideas.

This chapter is depressing af just cuz I feel really depressed XD. Don't ask why lmao.

Anyway thanks for reading this chapter ❤❤💖 thanks for sticking around to read this crappy book.

ι ℓσνє уσυ αℓℓ ❤

Eiji: we are still not in her outro kmt