~ Chapter 17 ~

Third Person:
------------------------

She didn't like it one bit. The girl she hated was now taking everything away from her.

It wasn't her fault. She was jutting pointing out facts. She didn't know that she wasn't allowed to.

Nearly all the freshmen avoided her while Ren was getting all the attention. Just because she was famous in America. They just want to get in her good side.

This morning I tried talking to Tomoka but she ignore ore me and went straight to her.

It makes me wonder what happened between them when she followed Ren.

Tomoka's POV:
---------------------------

It was all my fault. I tried to humiliate someone who didn't do anything wrong though it backfired at us; Sakuno.

After the game I followed her as she told me to. She led me inside the nurses office and told me to sit down. Me, being dense, didn't know what she was going to do so I casually asked her.

"What are you planning to do with me?"

"God! Can't you see? I'm treating your wounds you got from tripping up." She stated.

Then it all made sense to me. I was in the wrong. She was in the right but yet, she was kind enough to treat my wounds.

Now I can see why Ryoma-sama likes her.

"So... Are you and Ryoma-sama going out?" I asked trying to break the tension in the air.

"No... Yes... Maybe... I don't know but one thing is that I don't have time for that right now."

"Right now?"

"Worry about yourself, okay?" She says with a concerned look.

"Hai hai." I say trying to sound cheerful.

~ Meanwhile with Ryoma ~

"You didn't tell me you knew someone that awesome!" Momo says.

"Well you didn't ask, did you?" Ryoma answers him.

"But... Chibisuke, you could have told us without us asking." Eiji says.

"Anyway, it seems she is going room be our manger so we can ask her embarrassing stories about Ryoma's childhood." Momo adds.

"Everyone! Gather up! We need to start practising for our next opponent." The coach shouts.

"Next opponent?"

"We're going against Hyötei Academy."

"Hyötei Academy?" Ryoma says wide-eyed.

------------------------------

See ya soon~