~ Chapter 19 ~

Third Person:
-----------------

"Nii-san." She said.

"What are you doing here?"

"What else do you do on a tennis court?"

"No, not that. What are you doing in Japan?"

"I came to visit my bestfriend. Why is here something wrong with that?"

"No. Ore-sama warns you that your school is going to lose." He says while putting his hand up to his face.

"We'll see about that. I'll make sure that they won't lose. I swear on my pride as a tennis player."

"Anyway... How did you get here?" He asked.

"How? What do mean by 'how'?"

"You know... Your charges and your records?"

"I don't know what records your talking about because as far as I'm concerned I've never been caught in my whole life."

"That's impossible. Our family also sent guards to find you but then again... whenever we find them they're always unconscious." He states.

"Don't ask me. I don't know anything about that," She says with a innocent smile.

"Oh my... Will you look at the time. Sorry Nii-san, seems like our meeting here is over. Bye~" She walks away elegantly.

Ren's POV:
-------------

I wasn't expecting to him here at all. I heard he was in Japan but I didn't know he was still playing tennis. I also just found out that he Will Seigakus next opponent. No wonder Ryoma didn't want to tell me

I swear I'm gonna train them hard so that we won't lose.

"Ah, Ren! You're back."

"Baka! Why couldn't you just tell me that Hyötei's the next opponent?"

"I didn't want you to worry."

"Unfortunately it seems it had the opposite effect. I was worrying about what the hell you were thinking about."

~ Next day ~

"Let's go, Ren-chan. Help us train."

"Screw that. I take back what I said earlier. I'm too lazy."

"Oh come on..."

"Nope. I'm just here to test you out after your training. If you beat me then you pass but if you don't... I'm going to ask Inui-sempai for some of his Inui juice and make you drink them."

"Come on. You can't be serious. It tastes bluueeggghhh."

"Then... Here's a bonus: if I lose I'll drink instead."

"But... We don't want you to drink it. You might get sick."

"Nope Ren, you're taking part in this as well so you will also have to drink if you don't."

"Ehhhhh~ Hidoiii. I don't wanna. I'll just drink the stupid looking juice then."

"Stupid? She just called it stupid." Inui says while tearing up.

"Here drink up."

I chugged it down in one go. It didn't taste like anything. They all told me it made you feel sick but I didn't feel anything.

"You're all liars. I don't feel sick at all." I state while looking at all of them one by one.

"Che. I guess it's not strong enough." Inui says closing his notebook.

"It's the second Fuji-sempai. She's not affected at all."

"Wait. She might be shaking and she's just hiding it from us."

"Then... I don't want to do it either Coach Ryuzaki." Fuji says appearing out of nowhere.

He chugged it down.

"Is this a match because if it is you're on."

And... We continued until the Coach told us to leave.