~ Chapter 3 ~

Italics/Underline = English

****edited****

Fuji's POV:
------------

I noticed that girl's - Ren's laugh. After all, I use it quite often. That was a laugh used to mask away any cynical feelings.

I was amazed at how you couldn't even discern how sad she was due to the luster of her smile but unluckily for her, I was here and was able to tell them aside. I bet Ryoma doesn't even know that.

That girl must have some mysteriously hidden strength. I mean she could make Ryoma scared. The Ryoma who didn't even bat an eye when a racket hit his left eye.

Ryoma's POV:
---------------

Wait...What?!

That old man knew she was coming? And he didn't bother telling me...

I looked at Fuji-senpai who was deep in thought.

"Wonder what's wrong with him?" Momo-senpai rhetorically asks.

"Yeah, yeah... What's wrong with him?" Eiji-senpai repeated.

"I don't know so quit asking!" I shouted.

I was shocked and from the look of Momo-senpai and Eiji-senpai, they were too. I honestly don't know what the heck just happened.

The air was filled with awkward silence...

"Gomen, to make it up to you do you want to go get food after practice?" Momo-senpai asked.

"I can't remember! Ren-chan is coming over to my house." I whined at the thought of missing her.

After Momo-senpai said that the air turned normal again.

Sakuno's POV:
---------------

It can't be! Ryoma-san has a girlfriend! No way! I refuse to believe it!

But she was really attractive which was probably why he chose her. I mean look at me; a monotonous brown haired and eyed girl and then look her; mesmerizing black hair that falls at knee-length and cerulean eyes that remind you of the ocean tides. You probably think I'm praising her too much but its true. Her smile was as dazzling as the sun.

I'm envious of her. She has Ryoma-san as her boyfriend and they look like a perfect ideal couple. Just imagine me and Ryoma-san together... I couldn't even imagine it.

The conversation they had... I wonder what Ryoma-san was saying since he looked super nervous. Well, anyway I hope me and Ren can be good friends in the future.

Ren's POV:
------------

I tapped on the door waiting for someone to come out.

"Coming~ Ryoma-san I thought you were going to have late- Wait... Sorry. What do you need?" The lady asked.

"Let's see... Is Nanjiroh Oji-san there?" I said.

"Yeah! He is. Oh, Wait... Are you the girl that's going to start living with us?"

"Hai! Nice to meet you. My name is Azuka Ren."

"Oh! How rude of me. Please come in."

I marched in and glanced around. This area looks like a... temple?

"Ah! Ren, you're already here?" Najiroh Oji-san said coming out of thin air.

"Aaarrrggghhh! What the hell is wrong with you Oji-san?" I yell out.

At the same time, the door opened revealing a perspiring Ryo-san.

************

((Hoi hoi this was me attempting to make Fuji become an avatar 😂 lmao this app is so limited))

Eiji: Hoi Hoi We're ba-

Maii: No your not! Stop being in my way. *pushes Eiji outside the story*

Inui: I just got good data.

Fuji: Maii, don't you think that's too much. We need Eiji in this story.

Maii: *Blanks them* Until we Meet again. *Bows*