~ Chapter 5 ~

Italics/Underline = English

****edited****

Ren's POV:
------------

I'm really excited. I know you're probably thinking 'how is she excited for school?' but you know this is the first time I'll be in a Japanese school so I can't help it.

I quickly put on the uniform and sped out of my room. Oh, and did I forget to tell you guys that I live with Ryo-san? Well, now you know if you didn't.

"Ryo-san, can I come with you to school so that I won't get lost?" I asked the boy who sat down to eat.

"Baka, you didn't have to ask." He says.

"Stop being so Lovey-Dovey in the morning you two." Oji-san says.

I blushed at what he says and look at Ryo-san to see that he was slightly pink as well.

~ Inside the Class ~

Lucky~

I was in the same class as Ryo-san but regrettably so was the fangirl and the girl that 'truly' love him.

"Hi guys, my name is Asuka Ren. Please take care of me." I say while smiling at the class

"She's a transfer student here just like a certain someone," The teacher raises his eyebrow at the direction of Ryo-san.

"But she isn't too confident about her Japanese and our cultures so I want all of you to help her, okay?" He asks the class.

"Hai!" The class shouts out enthusiastically.

The teacher asks me to sit in the dest in front of Ryo-san and I willingly did.

~ After the Lessons ~

"Azuka-san, can I please talk to you in private?"

I looked up to see it was that Sakuno girl.

"Ehhh! What do you want?" I asked.

"I just want to talk to you in private." She says.

Sakuno's POV:
---------------

I inwardly smirked as I saw her follow after me. I just have a perfect plan to get rid of her. I overheard from Ryoma-san that Azuka gets lost rather easily so if I just befriend her and proved to her that I was a kind person she has to give up.

Ryoma's POV:
---------------

I have a dangerous feeling about this. Especially about Ren. She might try her stunts again. I'll just mutely follow behind them so I can find out what they want to talk about.

I'm not a stalker if that's what you're thinking. I just want to see if something bad will happen. I mean you can never prognosticate if something dangerous will happen to her or not.

Ren's POV:
------------

"So what did you want to discuss about?" I asked with tiredness in my voice.

"I just wanted to ask if we could be friends!" She says with an apparent fakeness in her voice.

From the looks on her face, I knew what she was scheming to do.

"I'm sorry I can't." I casually state.

"What the hell and I tried so hard to be kind!" She yells while slapping me.

I knew it. She was just faking.

"How can you be so heartless?" She murmurs lowly as if afraid that someone will hear her.

"Me? Heartless? At least it's better than being a two-faced bitch!" I yell out not caring if someone was listening.

"And thanks for the slap but I don't want it so you can have it back." I slapped her so hard you could even see my handprints there.

***************

Fuji: I don't think she'll ever do that.

Maii: You never know... she might actually just be a yandere.

Inui: According to my data there are 0% chances of her being yandere.

Maii: I'm just saying.... Anyway, data can't always be right, people can change.

Inui: I find that an insult...

Maii: ...And? Did my face say I say?

Kaidoh: Psssstttt... Respect your senpais you freshman.

Maii: Senpai my ass. My OC can beat all of you in a second.

Eiji: Everyone please quiet down Tezuka-buchou is her- Wah!

Tezuka: 20 laps. NOW!

Maii: Screw you! Anyway, bye readers... he's gonna kill me.