~ Chapter 16 ~

Third Person:
---------------

"Hey~ Hurry up! We don't have all day here." Tomoka says to the black-haired girl on the other side of the court.

However Ren hardly heard her since she was too busy thinking if she should hold back or not.

Getting impatient Tomoka hits the ball towards the girl but Ren easily hits it back.

The crowd gasps out loud in suprise not expecting her to manage to hit it back. The scouts now grabbed their cameras to take pictures. Mamoru Inoue and Shiya Saori was also part of the crowd who also took their cameras out.

"That girl... I recognize her from somewhere..." He thought out loud.

"Of course you'd recognize her. She's one of the strongest female tennis players out there. Ren. Asuka Ren is her name." The coach butted in.

"Ren? THE Ren Asuka?! Shiba get your camera clicking right now. This is a one in a million chances to take pictures of an unofficial match with her in it."

"Inoue-sempai~ Who is she?"

"As Ryuzaki-san said here she's one of the strongest female players out there. She's famous for taking it easy against opponents she doesn't know. Sometimes, as she is doing now, she lets her opponents get 3 games from her until she utterly destroys them. Luckily it seems she only does these things against people who says or does something she doesn't like."

Tomoka heard everything Inoue said:

'Says or does something she doesn't like.'

"What did Ryuzaki do to you? Not that I'll believe you since I don't think she'll do something bad." Tomoka says while hitting the tennis balls.

"1-3!"

"....." Ren just blanks her as she starts serving.

"2-3!"

Tomoka serves

"3-3!"

Ren serves.

"4-3!"

Tomoka serves.

"5-3!"

" Anata wa hyaku man-nen no ma ni watashi o utsu koto wa arimasen!" Ren shouts out with a smirk.

(( Translate: You will never beat me in a million years! ))

"6 games to 3! Ren wins!"

Tomoka drops down with tiredness as Ren made her way over to her.

"Where's the teamwork in this team?"

The crowd starts talking between themselves.

"Look at them losing when they're were the one who challenged her."

"I feel sorry for them."

"One of the girls didn't even do anything."

"She just stood there and watched her friend get beaten."

All the whisperings got louder until...

"STOP!"

It was Ryuzaki Sakuno.

"It wasn't my fault! She was the one who proposed this whole thing. She told me to watch her beat that bit- I mean that girl. I was the one suffering. Watching my friend get beaten by this piece of shi- I mean girl." She shouted to the crowd in desperation.

She composed herself as she said more things:

"It wasn't my fault since she started it." she point to Ren.

She tries to look at her 'friend' only to find Tomoka walking away.

~~~~~~~~~

Bye~