~ Chapter 23 ~

Last Chapter:

"I told you not to mess with me and my gang you stupid f*cker. Watch the consequences for not listening to me."

Third Person:
**************

"Imouto-san? Are you there?" Atobe clicked his fingers in front of Ren. However she remained still, not moving.

"REN! Ore-sama is talking to you and he shall not be ignored." Atone finally lost his cool and shouted at her.

Finally as if a switch was turned on she came back to reality (Ri-cha: If you could call the anime world a reality...).

"Where the hell am I?" Ren looked around only to see she was inside a limousine.

"Ore-sama offered you a ride home but you didn't answer so he dragged you to the car and spent the last ten minutes waking you up from your daze."

"Let me out of here, you creep!" She tried to open the door only to find it locked.

"Is that what you say to your brother who's helping you?" The car suddenly stopped. "Well, it seems we've arrived at the place your staying." He added.

The butler opened the door and she ran out. "I never ask you to help me, baka aniki." She stuck her tongue out at him causing the purple-headed boy to get annoyed.

"Oy! Come back you little- ah~ She's gone." He clicked his fingers and ordered his butler to start driving again.

Ryoma's POV:
*************

Where is she? I've been looking for her for the last ten minutes. I found her friend Jace though. I don't like him. He's too close to Ren. Call me overprotective or whatever but he does't seem like a nice guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started going out; not that I care anyway. I only see her as my sister... I wish...

The door suddenly slams open.

Ren's POV:
***********

I slam the door open before quickly closing it.

"What are you doing?"

I quickly let out a scream of surprise.

"It's just you. I thought you were a..."

"Yes, Ren? What was that? You thought I was a what?" Ryoma looked at me with eyes of amusement. I, however, was not amused.

"Shut up!" I added a playful tone in my voice before smirking at him.

"Where did you go anyway?" He looked at me with worried eyes. Yes, he was worried, not that he'll ever admit it anyway.

"I was kidnapped-" Ryoma looked startled. "By my brother." He relaxed.

"I was wondering where you were. I thought you had gotten into an accident." He rambled on listing things off his thoughts of what could have happened to me.

"Well, now I'm here. Baka~" I hugged him tightly trying to make him calm down.

Ryoma was startled by the hug but soon returned. He was warm, really really warm. I nestled myself into his neck while he just stood there.

"Ryo. I think I might make this into a habit." My voice was muffled against his neck.

"Habit?"

"Yes. I'm gonna make hugging you a habit. Your very warm." We stood there quietly until...

"Kyaah! My eyes! My eyes! Stop flirting!" Ojii-san had to ruin it.

We immediately flew away from each other scared.

"Waahhh! I was just joking. You youngsters have your fun. That's youth for you." He added casually.

"Well, I'm going out. Wanna come?" I nudged Ryoma. He gave me a nod as a reply.

We rushed out the house holding hands and started walking towards nowhere.

******************

Sup Reader-cha's. Ri-cha's BACKKKKK!!!

So... I finally have a chapter. Sorry for the lateness. I hope you still love me.

^_^

Fuji: I see something happened between Ren and Ryoma. *smiles sadisticly*

Tezuka: *blushes* *notices readers* *returns to stoic face* Ahem.

Kawamura: BBUURRRNNNIINGGG LLLOOOVVEEE!!? *swings racket around*

Ryoma: .......... *blush*

Ri-cha: Awwww! Our little cute here is blushing!!

Eiji: Lets see! Lets see! Oh? Ochibi really is blushing.

Momoshiro: He really is.

Inui: *snaps pictures* Ryoma blushes when something embarrassing happens that he doesn't want his sempai's to know.

Tezuka: A reminder that we don't belong to Ri-cha but to Takeshi Konomi-san.

Ri-cha: See you guys next time!