~ Chapter 22 ~

Warning: Contains a little cursing. Read at your own risk. Ri-cha has warned you.

Last Chapter:

"Good luck, Seigaku! Don't embarrass me...."

Ren's POV

************

It started becoming better than when I first arrived. Momo and Eiji soon started beating them little by little.

«After the games»

"Wow! Those were good matches. You should've told m- Oh wait~ You didn't have my number..." Jace pouted as realization dawned on him.

"I'm going home." I ignored him and walked pass him at a quick pace.

"What's wrong?" He ran in front of me blocking all my escape routes.

"Nothing. Just fuc- get the hell lost." I was in a really bad mood for no reason. Well, there is a reason but I don't now what it is.

"Hello my dear sister. How dare you try to leave without bidding Ore-sama goodbye?" Ore-sama made his conceited pose behind me while I just rolled my eyes.

(Ri-cha: Here come the swearing~)

"Shut the fuck up, Onii-chan. I don't have the time to even fucking spare you a glance." My patience was now hanging on a thin piece of string.

"How rude. Are you going back to your delinquent ways?" I gave him one of my scariest glares.

I smirked as I saw the boy cowering in fear.

"I thought we thought you a lesson already?" I squatted as I grabs his hair by the scalp and brings his face close to mine.

"I'm s-sorry. I w-won't do i-it again." His reflex kicked in as he saw me bring a knife close to him. He pushed me and I landed on my ass.

Meanwhile while I was busy threatening the boy I didn't know he was calling the police behind his back.

He smirks as he soon heard the police sirens in the background.

"Bitch, I got ya' now."

"You've underestimated me." I smirked back as I jumped over the wall with ease.

"I told you not to mess with me and my gang you stupid fucker. Watch the consequences for not listening to me."

*******************

Ri-cha is now here with your update...

So... How did you like the update?

Questions I have to ask you:

-Did anyone expect her to be in a gang?

-Did this chapter make sense?

-Did you guys miss me?

Sorry ignore the last one if you want~

Please read my announcement on the next thingy~

Eiji: We will not let you say goodbye. You finally have a chapter.

Fuji: We thought you actually abandoned us *smiles*

Ri-cha: I need to go work on the next chap- *regulars swarm her with questions*

Ryoma: With all of that set aside... That is now the end of the chapter~