~ Chapter 8 ~

Italics/Underline = English

****edited****

Ryoma's POV: 
--------------

I want a rematch with her. We never concluded the game from yesterday but the predicament is how I ask her. Should I say it undeviatingly or should I explicate her I want a match.

"Come on, Ren. I'll show you around since I have nothing else to do."

"Huh? We're starting the school tour now?" She interviews me.

"The earlier the better!"

"You know Ryo-san, you've changed." She mumbles.

"I have not and please stop calling me Ryo-san because it sounds childish."

"Hahaha! I would say yes but problem is that you ARE a child."She laughed out.

"Cheh." I clicked my tongue at her.

"Then I'll just call you Ryo without the honorifics." She suggested.

"Can't you just call me Ryoma like normal people do?"

"No way! I want to be unique!" She says.

"Hai hai, you're unique all right."

Anyway, let's start the school tour.

~ After the tour ~

Ren's POV:
------------

He was pissing me off.

A rematch. He wants a rematch with me from yesterday.

"Ryo, stop that. I'll have a rematch with you at the temple but not yet in school since I don't want to ruin anybody's plan!"

"Someone's planning something?" He shouts in question.

"No, no one's planning anything but anyway I promise I'll have a rematch with you someday, okay?"

"Remember that you promised me!" He yells excitedly.

Tomoka's POV:
---------------

I've got a plan but I need Sakuno's help with this. I'm going to humiliate Ren in front of a tremendous crowd then she'll get so flustered that she'll have to relocate school or go back to America. Meaning she will have to leave Ryoma-sama alone. Then Sakuno will be able to date Ryoma-sama.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Feeling super exultant of myself.

Sakuno's POV:
---------------

By the look at Tomoka's face, it probably means she has a plan. Wonder if she'll tell me but if I asked her to tell me I could have to stop her so I'll just wait for the unknown.

"Oy! Sakuno, are you listening?" A voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Huh.... yeah. I was listening." I say.

"Never mind, I won't tell you since you would probably stop me." She says.

Shit! It was a good thing I wasn't listening since Tomoka can be easily persuaded.

Looking forward to her plan.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this was such a short chapter :)))

Yours truly,

Maii~