" Chapter 37 ~ "

oh wow, kyle that was just crazy I was so scared that it would get us. it never did anything like that before."Carla, maybe it was not the same one because you said there were more of them and we are way down here in the pass.

yeah, you are right I never thought about that. but it sounds like it was an angry one for sure. I so need to talk to my uncle bad." are you sure you don't want to go today know we have a lot to do when we get home to clean these things.

but we will head out in the morning to go and talk to him." yeah I guess you are right and it is getting late just too much to do so tomorrow we will go. yeah, first thing because when that man gets up he is gone for the day he doesn't stop.

ok, Carla sounds good to me. you know what Kyle I wonder often how many are there out here and what do they really want from us and I wonder too if my other family is going through the same thing as I am because I don't know it always a hush-hush thing.

well, maybe tomorrow your uncle will tell you more about this. I don't know Kyle he can be damn stubborn as can be but he also knows that I'm the same way. he laughed so two peas in a pod I see. yeah, I guess so that we are.

well, will just see tomorrow so don't stress yourself out Carla we will figure it out. I sure hope so. kyle I sure hope so." we will in due time so take an easy on yourself all right. thanks, Kyle and I will. yeah, I bet but ok I looked at him and smiled.

well we made it to the dock and tied it up and unload the boat and put the hunt we made in the wagon Carla do you want me to go get clay to help so you can get some rest. know let us get this to the house and then he can help clean them.

ok then let go as we were walking to the house. shit kyle our smelly friend is back. yeah, I can tell. man, I wish it would just leave us alone. but I know it wants something from us what I don't know yet and it is making me nuts shit.

whatever you are please go away we don't want you here we have done nothing to you so why you want to scare us please leave. come on Carla we are almost home and you can go inside and take a break and me and my brother will take care of the cleaning.

these ok. I guess your right I'm just tired of the everyday thing that is scaring us and not knowing what it will do next. but we will soon ok. well, I sure hope you are right. because I'm at that verge of starting a war because I'm sick of it.

I know you are and tomorrow we will go in the morning and talk to your uncle ok." ok and he better has some answers for me too because I'm not playing any more of his guessing games anymore is time to come out with the truth now.

I'm sure he will tell." I sure hope so. well, we are here go inside and get some rest. ok, thanks and I will get clay for you too." ok thanks tell him to meet me in the shed. I sure will as I walked inside hey clay your brother want you meet him at the shed. ok, I'm gone now. ok

hey, sam what yall been up to well we cooked and cleaned and feed the puppies and took them out for their walk. how was your day well we got a buck and a doe? well, that's great yeah I guess so what's wrong Carla we have been chased today.

down the pass at the other hunting spot. what are you for real yes I am. and now I see there are some mean ones out there now so please sam be careful." I will Carla but you also do the same you hear. I will sam now that I know how some.

of them are now. shit and sam I'm gone see your papa tomorrow so we can talk." about what Carla about what's going on over here I know he knows more than what he is telling me and I got to know what it is and if you want to ride so you can see.

your ma'ma you can but me and uncle has to talk alone you understand. yeah I guess so and yes will love to go see ma'ma and papa it's been a while. yeah I know too long for your papa not to come and check on us knowing what has been going on here,

yeah you right that is so not him at all wonder whats the deal on that." well sam tomorrow I will find out. ok, Carla when will we go early cause you know how your papa is always on the go." yeah that's true he does get up and go all the time.

yeah I know so I will set my alarm so I will get up early that way we can catch him. ok, Carla, I will too. ok so set it about 5 that way we can wake up and have coffee and then go see him. sounds good Carla now look if my alarm doesn't go off and yours do.

you make sure you wake me up to do you hear me. yes, Carla, I will I promise I will wake you up ok good then. Carla do you really think my papa knows what is going on over here." yes sam I do and your papa got some explaining to do with you too.

what is it Carla sorry sam I can't say right now because your papa have to but I promise if he doesn't soon I will ok? ok, Carla, I trust you well I'm glad you do because there is nothing I want to hurt you and I won't let it but when you get a chance.

ask your papa if there is anything that he needs to tell you but not tomorrow ok because I need some answers first ok. about what is going on here ok."ok Carla I will wait. good girl and you can do it don't let them do you like they done me well now us.