" Chapter 17 ~ "

uncle, our generation has changed a lot since the beginning of time don't you think. yes, I guess you are right Carla really didn't stop to think and see it that way. well, let's just hope it will stay this way. well, uncle, I got that boar for tonight for the offering but since it's only once and I already gave last night shit man I got a lot of meat to clean and laughed.

and I need to go into to town I don't see how I'm gone to do all this. maybe will wait to go to town tomorrow and get what I need. what do you need from town child just some more food supplies and stuff we are running low on gas too

I'm heading to town today do you want me to pick it up for you since I'm gone to be already out there. will you please that would be a lot of help that way I can get this cleaned up real fast? hey, sam can you bring out our list of thing please and give to your papa and oh don't forget to put down on list dog food and stuff.

Carla, I thought we were going I can't I got all this meat to clean and I sure can use some help. ok, what about the puppy bring it out here so it can play and when we get time we will build him a pen till he gets older and knows how to stay in the yard but yes he can stay inside with you. cool thanks so he will be an inside dog yes he will sam.

thank you so much but I just want the pen for him while he is small and we don't want him to run off and get lost right. yes, you got that right good now. can you please help me with this meat so we can get done. yes,

let us get to it good come on and oh uncle thank you for going to get my stuff for us the gas tanks are in the shed and have a wagon in there you can take down the dock so can bring the stuff back up. ok child will see y'all when I get back. later papa and thank you for the puppy. you welcome child.

now get y'all butts to work we laughed. we will be done before you even get back old man he laughed yeah we will see. about that shit. yeah, you will see. ok see Y'all girls later and we will see who will win you got it - its a deal but we will win. yeah yeah as he walked off. sam how you want to do this.

we both work on one are we each get one and clean. maybe it will be faster if we each work on one then jump to the other one. ok sound good let do it. ok, I looked at sam and hey sam what do you think about getting a few more puppies so dozer can have some company. wow, are you for real yes I am and we can use some good guard dogs for around this place.

oh boy yes, that sounds just great I thought you would like that. yes, I do when are we gone to do that well I was thinking maybe tomorrow if the weather is good and stuff and nothing comes up. ok boy, i can't wait I laughed I know but look at it these ways you got dozer to play with till we get them.

yes, that's true and we will have our hands full talking about a hand full where is that little shit. oh, he is right over there fighting with that rope we laughed. well, he does have a lot of stuff to play with and we got to make sure to pick up stuff that can hurt him. oh shit, what-what is it the traps I got to go and hurry and unset them and pick them up before he gets hurt.

call him so I can go do it so that way he doesn't follow me. ok here boy come on dozer I got something for you. ok I got him so I ran around the house to pick up the traps but they were already gone shit what happen to them I wonder I looked all around the house they were all gone.

hmm, wonder if uncle did it since he had brought the puppy let me go check in the shed. so I run around the house again and was running to the shed. carla what on earth are you doing they are all gone what is gone all the traps they are not there, oh shit not good .yeah I know so hoping uncle had picked them up since

he had brought to puppy let me go check I ran in the shed and with a relief they were there hanging on a big hook amen what a big relief shit. sam they are all here your papa picked them up thank goodness yes it is. sam I can't believe I had messed up like that and was not thinking about those traps shit.

it's not your fault it happens and you're not used to having a puppy around but look at this way you have did thought about them before it was too late. I guess you are right but I need to be more alert than this shit. you're doing fine you can't think about everything and anyways, I start and take on some response ability and get my shit together. also because I'm here,

and it should not all be on you hear me. yeah yeah, I hear you. come on let salt up this meat in pick it up. hey, Carla, I thought we had the boar for outside tonight yes we did but I talk to uncle and he said we were,

good so now we have more to eat. and if it does come back we will still have it and put it out tomorrow night for it. oh ok because I was wondering that's all. its cool you just wanted to know Carla you said papa said we will be all right how does he know. I don't know I'm just gone by what he told me that's all.

oh ok sorry about all the crazy question. they not crazy at all because if you don't ask how in the world you will ever know so don't be sorry for asking me a question ok. because it's not crazy at all and stop thinking that way so much, please. ok, I will stop. do you need me for anything else nope,

because I know you want to go and play with your new baby I laughed? yes, I do well teach him some good trick you hear like attack are kill and get him. no way I will teach him to do all that why he will be a good watchdog and maybe save our butts some day. ok, I will think about it and we laughed.

hey, sam I told uncle we will be done before he gets back and laughed and boy I can't wait to rub it in yeah I know right and papa hates losing on anything I no right.