" Chapter 32 ~ "

well, sam well what Carla really. what." do we have all the stuff to make the stew and stuff with. oh, my bad yes we do. what in the world are you doing I got into this song that's on. damn girl and I was thinking you were in there getting all pretty for when clay gets back and laughed.

know I was not smart ass and Carla are you gone to pick on me the whole time they will be here. I don't know I might. really Carla know girl I won't do that to you maybe when they not around. haha, Carla thanks a lot you know I can also pick on you.

to you know go ahead I don't care." yeah right we will see about that. I guess we will won't we? yup, we sure will. sam don't start a battle with me that you know you won't win and I laughed. ok, I won't but please take it an easy on me.

sam I won't mess with you I promise and will do my best not to slip but I'm sure I won't. thank you hey are you gone to cook tonight yes. ok good hey come on where are we gone I need to get to the shed and get that damn meat and go hang it out back.

and I need to fill up the generator and stuff then lock up ok oh catch the gun will you please already got it. good let go ok we walked in the shed and I looked for the meat and it was gone what the hell. what Carla the meat its gone its not here.

and we need it damn and I didn't get that hunt today. sam this thing is really smart I think it knew I didn't get that hunt that's why it got it before me and it would know I will have nothing to give. damn, Carla do you really believe that yes I do I told you they are smart shit man.

do we still have some boar left yes almost half well I hope they like their food cold shit? and that's what they will get for messing with me. damn, Carla, they are really pissing you off yes they are hey look over there and see if there is any.

boards loose yeah there are about 4 of them. ok, why it is them getting inside of here yes I guess I will need to put in some very big screws in it. ok, Carla, I will fill the generator and get the stuff ready while you fix those boards. ok, sound good.

we heard a noise outside Carla you hear that shh listen. oh great its the guys are back. cool and great timing to we walked outside hey Y'all made it back I see. Carla, I told you I would thank you and what about you clay you was told.

yeah, he told me and I'm with him all the way thank you to your welcome. hey, guys if you don't mind we need a little help real fast and then we will get y'all setup. whats up well clay sam will show you in the shed a few loose boards that need some screws in them.

while she fills up the generator and kyle if you don't mind follow me with your gun so I can go out in the back of the woods to hang this. sure lets go what happen to the buck you said you had I think it took it. what yeah when I went to get it its gone.

it got in through those boards that were loose so now they get cold meat. well, I guess that's what they get from you if they took the other. yup and I should not even give this it took the kill from me for today then get in my shed and took my other I had for them.

this is so getting out of hand. every day is always something new and I'm getting sick of it. Carla, I'm so sorry you are going through this but if you don't want to give it your meat don't. because I thank it took enough from you today and I told you I will help you all I can I know thank you.

and you are right it did take enough from me today lets go back and put it up. ok, whatever you want I'm behind you all the way. then we will work on your camp we cleared off the porch that way Y'all will be close to the door. oh ok sounds good.

yeah, I didn't want to put y'all in the middle of the yard because I know what this thing can do and I'm sure you saw also with the gate. yeah, it is for sure strong." yes it is so that's why I picked where I did. thank you, Carla, just trying to keep y'all safe.

he laughed. whats so funny and I thought it was the other way around. we laughed. sorry, its just the way I am."don't be sorry to me because I'm the same way. to have to look out for the family. yes, that we do always. and my sister thinks I'm mean but I'm only trying to keep her safe.

my brother is the same damn way sounds like him and your sister will get along just fine. yeah sure looks that way. we laughed. as we were walking back to the gate to the house there was that smell again and you can hear it in the woods.

looks like we have company again Kyle. yeah, do smell like it doesn't it. oh yeah, it is ."are you sure you don't want to hang the meat. yes, I am because this shit just has to stop and if it doesn't I guess it will only be a war from now to whenever I can't take it anymore.

I did about all I can do given it food every night when it was only suppose to be once a month. what are you talking about? Carla." well I guess this thing has been out here for generations my papa left me a letter after he has passed about this but I was not sure.

he said something was out here and they feed it once a month. I ask my uncle about it but he is not saying anything. so I'm just here in the dark because I don't know anything about it and it comes to the house every night I even try to give it food every night.

and have put traps out they know now how to pull them up so I need a new plan now. but in reality, I don't know how many are out there and really don't care because now I'm ready to fight because I'm not leaving my home. and tired of being scared.

I don't blame you, Carla, this is your home and I will do whatever it takes to help you.