Chapter 59 - Weekend Away

A long chapter for a long wait, it's got a lot fun in it so enjoy. Oh and check out Innocence by aasmaa_ashraf. Vote and comment if you like this!! Assalaamualaikum.

Loud cheers come as soon as we enter the house. The guys start hugging Ibrahim and Ayaan like no tommorow and take them inside.
"This weekend will be awesome" Travis exclaims.
I smile at all of them, they look so happy.

My smile faded when I realise they left me with the luggage.
I roll my eyes and take mine and Ayaan's bags to our room then come downstairs to take Ibrahim's.
"Ibrahim can stay in my room" Travis says. Honestly the two are like best friends.
"Do you mind?" He asks him.
"Nah" Ibrahim shakes him head and I take his bags.

I then go downstairs to find Alex.
"Hey" she says when she sees me. She's cooking with Peter.
"Hey guys" I smile.
"This weekend will be awesome" he grins
"Really? What you got planned?"
"A lot" he says and I roll my eyes
"Was hoping for something specific Peter"
He smirks.

Ibrahim walks through the kitchen and glances at Alex. Alex looks over and smiles at him.
"Stop checking me out Alex" he grins
"You haven't changed have you?" She sighs but still has a smile playing.
"Nope, how could I when I know you love it" he grins. He looks so happy.

Coming here was a struggle, for one I didn't want to leave Yusra and Ami alone but they insisted. Even Yusra was happy about us going, I honestly thought she would put up a fight. Then Ibrahim was going mad about what he should pack even though it's for two days.

"Um I don't love it" She rolls her eyes.
He walks next to her and smiles.
"We both know you do"
"Woah Woah... Woah!" Peter interjects
"What going on here?"
"What?" I ask confused
"You're fine with this? Ibrahim and Alia? Together" I give him a blank stare "It's haram you know! And the age difference?"

After a couple moments of silence I start laughing with Ibrahim and Alex joining while Peter just stares like a lost dog
"Chill Peter. They're joking, neither of them have any feelings like that whatsoever"
"Well I can't speak for Alex but I certainly don't" Ibrahim says and Alex looks at him sighing.
"Neither do I!"
"Someone's getting riled up" He teases.

She ignores him and carried on chopping the carrots.
"You two have a weird relationship"
"Yeah we've lived together all my life" Ibrahim says
"Really?"
"Alex used to work at my house"
"Your house?"
"Well.. it's not mine but-"
"I get it" Peter says

Pretty soon everyone enters the kitchen causing a loud commotion.
I felt a hand grip my wrist and pulls me out.
"Ayaan?" I say when I look at him.
"Yes love?" He grins and takes me to a different room
"Why did you-"
"Haven't seen you all day" he sighs.
"So?"
"So.." He trails snaking an arm around my waist pulling me closer. "I want some alone time with you" he whispers making me gulp loudly.

He leans down and gives me a soft kiss.
"Ayaan" I break off "anyone can come into this room at any time"
"Then let's go to our bedroom" he smirks mischievously
"No, it's time for dinner so we're staying downstairs"
"Bossy" he frowns.
"Yo Ayaan- fucks sake!" I hear and turn to see the back of Travis. Crap.
"This always happens!" He says making Ayaan laugh.
"Get off me then!" I mutter
"No" he whispers.
"Yo can you lot do this shit somewhere else!" He says.
"Travis man, I'm not doing anything" Ayaan says
"You're fucking touching her! Get off! I don't need to see that shit!"
Ayaan bursts out laughing and finally lets go leaving me to run to the kitchen.

Me and Reynold start setting the table while the rest start being the food in. Pretty soon everyone's say around the table with Daniel at the head. I smile softly at that, trust him to sit there. Everyone starts talking over the table.