Author's Note

Ok so this is not an update... I know you already know because of the title but whatever... *smiles sheepishly* btw the picture above is how I am right now although I don't know if you'll think of this as good news or not.

Anyways. Recently I've started to hate how the book is turning out mainly because I feel it's not exactly mature enough by that I mean it's not exactly 'realistic' and yeah I know it's a fictional book and it's not supposed to be realistic but I wanna make it as real as I can get it.

For example Zayna and Ayaan's love. I feel their love is very brief and sort of childish, like you have Zayna who's got all her focus on her dad then Ayaan who out of nowhere says he loves her but they haven't spent enough time together.
I also want to add to a few of their fights because again I feel it's very brief and doesn't have enough information to it.

You know what I've been reading over this and I sound so formal.. not trying to be or anything haha but really though I don't even talk like that normally.... and I'm drifting off. Just want to let you know my previous paragraph isn't how I talk it's only because I've got so much work from my teachers that I end up sounding like how I write... does that even make sense?

Right.. getting back to my plan. Basically I'm not going to be updating any new chapters but I'm going to add more to my old chapters so keep an eye or for them because they're going to be significant changes, well most of them.
So my old chapters will be changed because I'm just not happy with it.. now I feel like I'm repeating myself.

It's hard to continuing writing without going off topic in this Author's Note guys.

Anyways. Assalamualaikum and I hope you all have an awesome... Day? Night? Whenever you're reading this haha.
Tell me what you think of my idea whether you like it or not. Also, I know I don't say this but I am now.  Keep reading because you guys honestly don't know how happy I get when I see your comments and votes granted I don't even get that many but I love the ones I get and I'm so thankful for them.

Ok now I'm going to go. Byeee