Chapter 58 - Zayna/Yusra Day

Assalaamualaikum everyone, erm sorry for not updating for a long time, I have made a few little changes to the book but nothing major. Anyways I know it's been a while so here's a chapter. If you enjoy it vote and comment what you think.

"Guys do I really have to?" As soon as we came back these people wouldn't stop pestering me to come over, so here I am a day after my trip in their house while Ayaan is at work.
"Yes Z it's important.  And you know we're doing this mainly for you"
"I know guys but it's just.. I just.. change" I sigh
"It's nothing you haven't dealt with before" Daniel smiles reassuringly
"I know" I say then plaster a fake smile. 
"So how do I apply?"
"Oh don't worry about that. I got you covered" Zach smiles "Cambridge university"
"But that's so far"
"Yeah well you need a good uni to go to"
"Alright" I don't want to be in this conversation anymore. They carry on joking around and talking about how things will be when I go.

"Yo guys, leave I wanna talk to Z" Zach says and I look up at him confused.  Everyone leaves except Daniel and Zach
"You too Daniel" Zach says and my eyes almost fall out of my sockets. Zach keeps his eyes trained on me.
"What?" Daniel says in shock
"Zach-" I start
"Daniel no questions man. Go" he says.
"You're serious!"
"Dead. Now go I wanna talk to her.. alone"
"Zach you can't be serious" I say in shock. 
"Damn it! Daniel get the hell out! Z shut the hell up yes I'm fucking serious!" He shouts. We both stare in shock at his outburst before Daniel leaves without a word. I look at him not bothering to hide how shocked I am.
This has never happend. It's always been Daniel and Zach.. always. Whenever either of them wanted to talk to me the other would always be there as well. 

"Don't act so surprised" he mutters.
"Zach. Do you have any idea what you just did?" I start with my voice rising "you just cut him off. How? I mean- why?"
"Z I'm going to ask you something and I want you to answer honestly"
"But you just-"
"Z" he says gritting his teeth together in anger.  I decide to drop the subject
"Alright what?"
"What's wrong?"
"Huh?"
"Something is wrong with you and I want to know. Tell me what's wrong"
"Zach I don't know-"
"Answer me honestly" he sits closer to me, facing me.

"Ever since you came back you've been out of sorts.. I know this is about Ayaan. That's why Daniel isn't here. Z, you know he can't handle the fact that your married. Heck even I can't but it's happened and I'm dealing with it. He isn't though"
I stay quiet
"Z I need you to tell me. I won't tell anyone I promise. Look I've taken everyone out. No one's here but me. Tell me Z come on" he urges
I look at him feeling warm tears threatening to come out.
"Zach" I whimper before crying. He sits at my side and puts his arm around me.
"Shh" he soothes and rubs my arm.
"It's alright" he consoles.
"Zach" I start before sniffing.

"What's up Z?" He says softly
"It's Ayaan"
"I got that Sherlock" he smiles. I force a smile because I don't want him to know how bad this is affecting me..

"He loves me Zach. He really does"
"I know Z. What's so bad about that?"
"I-" I take a deep breath "I think I- No I know I-"
"Love him too?"
I look at him and he smiles lazily
"It's not exactly a secret"
"But I haven't told him yet. I can't.  The words just... get stuck"
He listens.
"If I go to university without telling him then it'll kill me inside. I need to tell him but everytime I try I-" I sigh and look at the floor.
"He's too attached to me Zach. If I go.. that will all disappear.  I can't have that.  I want him with me.. I need him next to me" I wipe the tear that falls. "You want me to go without telling him... for my benefit. But either way it's going to hurt. If I go without telling him he's going to hate me. He hates lies Zach, and I've lied about this so many times.  If I tell him then he's going to make things harder"