Chapter 48 - Everything's revealed

"You didn't think being the owner of a huge business I won't get any bodyguards to protect me?" He asks with a smirk. I keep my straight face not showing any emotion.
"Come on. I thought you're my daughter" he continues. I watch as the guys in black clothing gather around him.

I shrug.
"Dadddy why are you doing this?" I ask innocently. I watch as his face melts a small fraction, faint but it was there, as if he's rethinking his decisions, just for a second but then he shakes his head and scoffs.
"Don't try that on me" he acts as if he's not bothered.

"You're right. I won't" I decide to show him my criminal side now.
"But Nuh do you really think I'm stupid?" I ask him then smirk menacingly. "I mean I am YOUR daughter, of course I have your blood in me. Not the foolish intellect and the pathetic emotional mind but some things"
Nuh looks really confused now.
"You really thought that I'd agree to come to a place with you and not come prepared" I shake my head and sigh. I snap my fingers together and wait. Not even two seconds past my people are already here. I look towards the left and see Zach leading the group of guys, I turn towards the right and see Daniel leading the rest. You don't know how much practice it took to perfect this but at least we look cool. It was Zach's idea, don't look at me.
Nuh looks nervous now but the kind when you don't want to show it. I click my tongue loudly.
"Poor Nuh, you didn't think you were going to get away with this did you?" He doesn't say anything.
"Right come on, say your Shahadah. It's a rare thing but wished by loads to say their Shahadah before they die. You're lucky you're getting the chance"

"Don't think I'll lose to you" he says. I smile sweetly.
"Oh Nuh. You already have" my face gets serious.
"Now because I'm a Muslim I can't kill you without a valid reason, even though to me I do have one it might not be enough for my Lord. However living with these guys made me their little sister and let me tell you Nuh they are not happy with you" I tut him. "When they found out what you did to me, they were pissed. Heck they were so angry they wanted to kill you right then, but I convinced them" I sarcastically reassure. "Now I'm not so sure. I mean, look at them Nuh, they're huge. How can they possibly listen to me all the time?" I fake being concerned.
"Nuh before you die I just wanted to clear things up" I snap my fingers again. Ibrahim is brought out with Travis and Reynold, he struggles but can't break free from their grip.
"Nuh, shall I tell your dear son the secret you've kept from him" I raise my eyebrows as I watch his face fall.
"Well you see Ibrahim-"
"Don't!" Nuh interrupts me.
"Excuse me"
"Don't tell him. He doesn't need to know"
"I think he does" I smirk watching his face pale
"Ibrahim, do you want to know why your father is abusive towards you? Why he claims to hate you? Why he never showed any affection towards you?" I eye Nuh carefully. He shifts uncomfortably in his position.
"You know what, I'll let it go" I say.
"Take him away" I tell Travis.

Once he's out of sight I look towards Daniel and he nods. He pulls out his gun at the same time Zach does.
"I'm very sorry Nuh, but this is how it's meant to be" I feign sympathy.
Nuh's eyes widen and he steps back.

Nuh's bodyguards step in front and start fighting with my guys. Ha, my guys that sounds so funny. I watch as Nuh tries to escape. I shake my head, he ain't going nowhere.
I run after him making sure Daniel and Zach were behind me. During jail tryouts I was the fastest runner. I had very high stamina and because of my big lungs I can run for a long time without getting tired.

I easily catch up to him and grab hold of his shoulder. I pull his shoulder back and get my fist ready. His face swings back making it hit directly onto my fist, that's going to leave a bruise. He groans in pain.
"Going somewhere?" I ask him. I push him away letting Daniel and Zach corner him and aim their guns.
Daniel takes the first shot and I turn away, I hate his guts but that doesn't mean I can witness him get shot. I'm not that heartless.
I hear the gunshot followed by another.