Jade

" no please doctor please save my mom and dad I need them " I woke up with a start I felt sweaty on my back I got off the bed  and sigh.it the same dream that I have of my dead parents. I look outside the window the leaves were getting wet from the rain.

I chuckle at least they have a better life than me. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth when I was done I look at my broken mirror. There was a reason why I broke it and it because I am afraid to look at myself. I know that sounds crazy but every time

I look at myself I see my mom and dad and it frightens me a lot it like there are right next to me and saying " it your fault that we got killed " and it hurts me so much that I can't see them. I miss there smiles and I miss the hugs that my dad gave me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on and my mom homemade cookies.

I miss all of it I look through my closet and I took a long sweater with leggings pants and my white converse and I put it on I put my hoodie up and I walk outside not even saying goodbye to my aunt.

The cool breeze hits me it the middle of fall and there are leaves every where on the floor I stop and I pick up a yellow leave I turn it around to see a ladybug but it flys away. I grab a hold of the leave and I continue my way to school.

It was kind of a long walk but I enjoy it but my moment was ruin when I saw my high school sign "welcome to " roger rovers high school " I can hear people laughing and playing around I look around to see people  are having there time of there life.

They don't deserve it..... i go inside the building and i go to my first class which is English I was the first one there even the teachers wasn't there. I go to my seat which is the last seat on the back of the class.

I take my notebooks that I need and my pencil and I put my headphones in and I listen to music I let my eyes close until I was drifting off to sleep...

" ring ring ring ring"

That was the bell which means the other students are coming in and it also means class has started the students were all like ants who were picking there favorite seats or fighting about a seat. " okay class settle down you are going to be writing an essay about the two books that we read which was " the sound and the fury" and the "Ulysses.

Most of the students groan " fuck you" said someone in a whisper. " okay i will be expecting that essay to be done online and the due date will be next Friday so that will be enough time to be finished with it" said my teacher smiling.

After a very long period with my English teacher the next bell rang and I was on my way to my art class" I go in and I keep my head down and I walk to my seat. I really like this class because we basically have a free period we don't do much.

" okay class I am not feeling well And I will let you talk with one another but if I hear your voices getting higher you guys will all do work " he said looking at each one of us " now go " he said and that when everyone starts speaking.

I get a white paper and i start to draw a house surround with flowers around it I color and shade every little details. " jade come here " I look at my art teacher ms.lands and I stood up I walk up to her and she gives me a smile.

"How are you" she ask me I shrug and I look at her " you know it okay to tell me how you feel " she tells me and I nod " If you every need someone I'm here for you it okay i understand" no you don't I told myself but I just nodded " okay then go take a seat" I nod.

I go back to my seat and I rest my head on the table it was a pretty long day today and I hated it thank god im walking back home when I was in my house I can hear my aunt talking " yeah well I think she got home let me check." I heard her say.

I stand next to the door and I waited for her " oh there you are jade here is the phone it your grandmother" she hands me the house phone and walks away I go upstairs and to my room and I lock the door " hello."

I said " hello sweetie " it was my grandmother voice " "hi grandmother " I smile a little bit " how is my baby doing " she tells me " good" I said." How is school and everything " " it good so why are you called is there something going on?

" actually there is I was wondering if you can live here with me" she told me but my parents grave is here " look I know you probably don't want to because your parents grave is there but, I'm getting old these days and I will need someone to be there for me."

I stay silent " but it okay if you don't want to I will try not to injure myself" should I go or should I stay. " grandmother I changed my mind I go" I said " omg honey thank you so much you are going to love it over here!" She tells me. " I'm going to pay for everything okay well I am going to hang up."

" oh wait I forgot I am going to call you back tomorrow because I want you here as soon as possible so that means I am going to get a ticket for you to take tomorrow" tomorrow? Why is it so soon.

I shake me head " okay then goodnight " I told her " goodnight " she replies and I hang up I go and get my pjs and I put it on. I saw my big scar on my stomach and it just brought unwanted memories back from that horrible day.

I go to my bed and It was very hard for me to go to sleep since I haven't ate anything but finally sleep has consume me.