"Talking to his family." My husband replied pulling away from Harlow. I walked over and sat on the edge.

"I know you're coming home tomorrow but I brought you some things." She nodded. My mom walked over and gave her a hug.

"You're going to get through this okay. We are all here to support you." Mom told her.

Jeremy came in and we gave him a small smile. I could see he's hurting, but trying to be strong for Harlow.

"Honey, why don't you get in the shower? Jeremy and I can help you or you decide."

She didn't say anything. Jeremy came over and kneeled in front of her.

"Look at me." He brushed the hair out of her face away, kissing her forehead.

"Let me help you take a shower or you can have your mom." Jeremy took her hands and helped her sit up. He scooped her up, taking her to the bathroom. I followed them in the bathroom to see if I could help.

"Jer, you should get in with her." He nodded while I left the room.

"Is she going back to school?" My mom asked.

"We don't know yet."

(Jeremy's pov)

I got her undressed and set her in the shower. I quickly got undressed and got in the shower. She looks so small and I hate it.

"Come here." I pulled her into my arms holding her. After a few minutes, I got her all cleaned up. Surprisingly when I was done with her, she did the same for me. We got out and dried ourselves off, before pulling her into my arms.

"I love you so much."

"I love you."

A few hours later her parents had left so it was just us.

"Would you be happy if I didn't lose the baby?"

"Harlow."

"Please."

"Yes, I would have been happy. I mean it wasn't exactly ideal but I know we would have figured it out."

"I don't know what makes this worse, the fact that I didn't know or what if I knew?"

"I can't answer that." I looked her over while she just stared at my chest.

"You will be a mother someday I promise."

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"I lost this one, maybe I'll lose the rest." A tear rolled down her check.

"You don't know that. We can always adopt too. Nothing has to be decided right now."

"I'm scared Jeremy." Her voice cracking.

"I am too but I'm here okay."

"I know." She finally looked at me and I could all the pain in her eyes.

"I hate see so much pain in your eyes."

"It's hard looking at you, when I lost your baby."

"It wasn't your fault. I'm not mad at you or upset with you."

"But I feel like."

"Whatever it is stop. I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned in giving her a soft kiss. She leaned in for a peck, curling more into me.

***

I sat at the counter with Colin and Declan. Harlow was in the living room curled up with her mom and sister.

"I know we've been so worried about her, but how are you doing?" Declan asked.

"Upset. I just wish I take the pain away and make sure she knows I don't blame her. I know it's not her fault but I wish she would realize that. I feel like I'm not doing enough."

"Jeremy, you're doing everything you can. She just needs time, both of you do."

"I'm worried about her though. Someday I would love for us to have a family. I know this is extremely hard on her but I don't want her to be scared to ever try again. If it came down to it then adoption is fine."

"You guys will figure it when that time comes."

"You wouldn't leave her right?"

"No."

(Harlow pov)

My mom pulled away leaving me with my sister.

"Harlow."

"Hmm."

"When you're feeling better can we go shopping?"

"Yea I would love that." I smiled giving her forehead a kiss. The couch moved letting me know my mom was back.

"Liv it's time to go to bed."

"Love you sissy."

"Love you." She got up and my mom took her up to her room. I watched as the three most important men in my life walked into the room.

"You want to watch a movie or go up to bed?" Jeremy asked.

"Movie." He smiled and scooping me into his arms. Being around my family is helping a little.

"I think we need to head back to school on Monday." He looked at me, frowning.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I need things to feel somewhat normal."

"If that's what you want."

"Besides the semester is almost done." He nodded kissing my forehead.

"I love you and I'm so thankful for you being by my side."

"I love you too. Harlow I'm not going anywhere. It's always been us and it always will be." I smiled leaning in for a kiss. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I miss him, but I know we can't be that close for a little while.

"I know I said I was okay with you two but I don't want to watch you two make out." Colin groaned. I pulled away and smiled at my brother.

"Better get use to it."

"Whatever." I sighed curling up to Jeremy. I'm so thankful to have this amazing man in my life. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.