First day back

-The Next Morning-

5:30am

Kpov

I slowly got out bed, carefully not to wake Rob. I went and jumped in the shower, using Rob's shampoo, I cleaned up and went and changed into a simple white shirt and blue jeans. I brushed my untamed hair and my teeth, grabbing my phone and the charger off the nightstand I went and made sure my purse was packed. it was now 6 am and I had to be there by 7, I snuck over to Rob's side of the bed and planted my lips against his as I held my hair back. his eyes fluttered open and he smiled his little smiled

 his eyes fluttered open and he smiled his little smiled

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I gotta go, but I will see you guys tonight ok?"

"alright then, I love you and will see you tonight"

"love you too," I headed out of the room. I snuck into the nursery, I leaned down and kissed Elias and did the same with Hadley and Peyton,

Peyton's eyes opened. I chuckled.

"momma?"

"go back to sleep sweetheart, daddy would kill me if he knew I woke you up."

she closed her eyes and curled up.

"see you tonight baby," I whispered before I left and headed down to the studio.

Rpov

1 hour later

I got out bed when I heard Hadley start to fuss over the monitor. I got out of bed and grabbed my shorts off the chair. after I got them on I headed to the nursery, Hadley was crying while sucking on her hand. I gently picked her up and took her into our room, laying her on the bed. I went to the closet and quickly put a shirt on. Hadley at this point was screaming, picking her off the bed I headed downstairs.

"Shh love, it's alright." I went over to the cupboard and made her a bottle, I sat on the couch feeding Hadley. she finished the bottle and I helped her burp and laid her on her stomach on the floor. I went back upstairs and got Elias up, he was still asleep but I knew if I didn't have them up at the same time. Naptime would be hell. he stirred and whimpered but opened his gorgeous blue eyes staring right up at me. I went over to Hadley's crib reaching down with my other arm scooping Peyton up. we went downstairs and sat Peyton down. I went over to the kitchen and sat Elias in the highchair, I started making some toast and attempted to make eggs because let's be honest, Kristen is the cook in the family. I served Elias and Peyton and had some for myself, I grabbed a sippy cup out of the cupboard and filled it with orange juice and handed it to Peyton.

After all the kids had eaten, I spread a blanket on the floor and laid on my side as I grabbed the remote off the table. I sat Hadley up against me, watching as she squealed and looked around, she was still exploring her surroundings. I turned on a movie on the tv and watched as the kids played.

45 minutes later

Peyton was in the bathroom, and Elias started fussing. I got up and headed up to the nursery grabbing two diapers and the wipes and headed back downstairs, changing both the twins. Peyton came out of the bathroom and laid down on the blanket next to Hadley and closed her eyes. while the kids were occupied I went and did the dishes so Kris didn't have any to do when she got home. I knew she would be exhausted when she got home and would just want to spend time with me and the kids.

9pm

kpov

I just done on set, today was a long stressful day and I just want to cuddle with Rob. I stopped by Mcdonalds and grabbed a couple of burgers before I headed home. when I got home Rob was sitting on the couch with Hadley in his arms. she was asleep.

"Hey" I whispered as I shut the front door

"Hey sweetie, how did it go?"

"well for not having worked in a long time I think it went pretty well" I said right before I planted my lips against his. "I love you" I mumbled against his lips

"I love you too. let go up to the bedroom."

"I agree," I gently took Hadley from him and kissed her. we headed upstairs and I laid Hadley in her crib and went back to the bedroom with Rob, we climbed into bed and Rob got on top of me. he started kissing my neck as I removed my jeans and shirt so I was just in my bra and underwear. but soon the underwear was gone too. we spent the rest of the night making love