We are going to London

Today is the day we are heading to London to see Rob's family. Rob and I are so used to flying but we have never flown with any of the kids, let alone all 3. We decided we were going to use a private jet instead of commercial. I got up early making sure all the bags were packed and everyone was changed. We got to the airport, one of the workers helped grabbed our luggage as Rob had Elias and one of our carry-ons one of the backpacks and I had Hadley and her backpack. Peyton grabbed onto my shirt as we walked through the airport and finally was able to board our jet, but not before dozens of paparazzi photos and fans coming up to us. We went in and I sat Hadley on the couch and helped with the luggage. After everything was settled, Rob and I sat in each of the seats with one of the kids with Peyton sitting in the empty seat, the pilot announced take off and once we were up in the air we were free to move around. I got up and took Hadley over to the couch with me, Rob came and sat by us and we let the kids play on the floor.

10 hours later

We touched down in London, all the kids were asleep. Rob somehow had both Elias and Peyton while I had Hadley and both the backpacks. There was a cab already waiting for us, I slid in and laid my head against the window as Rob sat Peyton next to me and then slid in with Elias. The best part about being famous and being able to fly privately is that we didn't have to deal with, security, baggage claim or any of that.

20 minutes later,

We finally arrived at Rob's parent's house, I was drifting in and out of sleep. Rob slowly got out and came around to my side, opening my door. It was almost 3 am here. Which meant in La it was..... I made sure Hadley was secure against me before I slowly got out. She whimpered and tightened her grip on me as I kissed her head.

"I know baby, were going to bed soon," I whispered to her. It was chilly in London which I was not prepared for. I reached back in and grabbed the backpack, slinging it onto my shoulder.

"I'm going to take her in," I said to Rob

"Ok, I'm going to grab the bags."

"Here why don't you hand me, Elias," I said.

"Ok, ill bring Peyton in when we're done"

"Ok," he handed Elias over to me and I headed towards the door.

Clare opened the door as I was heading up the steps

"Hi, you guys!!!"

"Hi, Clare," I said.

"Sweetheart, let me help you!" She said as she came down the steps and took Elias from me. I followed her into the house. I went over to the couch and sat the bag down, and leaned down and pried Hadley off of me, laying her on the couch. She whimpered and cried, trying to tighten her grip on me

"Mommy will be right back love, ok?"

"I'll stay with her Kristen"

"Thanks." I went back outside, helping Rob with a few of the bags. I sat the bags on the couch as Rob came in with Peyton, putting her on the floor.

"I've settled you guys in the guest room down here."

"Thank you so much!"

"You guys must be starving," Richard said

"Just a little" Rob said.

"Yes I am,"

"Great I'll make you guys some soup"

"Ok, I'm going to try and get Peyton to eat. She hasn't had a decent meal all day" I said as I got up and leaned down next to Peyton

"Peyton sweetie" I whispered as I gently shook her. "Wake up"