jimin as usual has a scowl on his face when i finally reached him, pushing himself off the tree before grumpily walking towards me. "what took you so long?" he frowns.

"seokjin caught me," i tell him, taking possession of his chubby hands and leaning in to plant a soft peck on his lips. "did you really miss me that much, hyung?" i teased.

"yes," he replied nonchalantly, like it didn't bother him saying those words to me. i could feel my cheeks heat as he smirks, pulling me close and devouring my lips for a moment before breaking away, pulling me along with him. "c'mon, we don't have all morning." he says.

i know these things meant nothing for him. i am nothing but just his bestfriend. sure we kiss and such, do things out of the ordinary, but that's just jimin. he hates being mundane.

we held hands, talking aimlessly about nonsense stuffs like why people call cats, cats and why dog hates cats and such. it was pure bullshit but we talked about it anyways, laughing to ourselves as we literally make fun of every people we pass by, not caring about some people who gives us judging looks, being their shitty homophobic selves as they glare at out intertwined hands.

by the time the familiar wall of our school came to view, we let go of each other's hands, sprinting our way as we raced to the made-up stairs on the farthest corner, climbing on it as we jumped to get inside the school grounds.

jimin caught me when i jumped, landing on his arms as he giggles down at me, pressing a weak peck on my lips before setting me down on the ground, taking possession of my hands once again.

the place was dead silent, slightly making me feel weird as i stick closer to jimin's side, hugging his arm and resting my head on his shoulder. he chuckled, "scared?" he teased, earning a nudge from me. "don't worry kookie, i'll protect you. i'm here." i hear him say, fluttering my heart and soul as those words escapes his lips.

"c'mon, we're already here." he whispers, making me look up to see our tree. a smile immediately made it's way to my lips, a certain warm lingering on my being as i pulled jimin faster.

the three wasn't anything special. it is just a blossom tree, hidden in the farthest back of the school. but it was beautiful, peaceful and serene. it was the only place in the campus that not many students know of for it's our domain; our safe haven— our tree.

jimin didn't waste time playing around and immediately pulled me down, tackling me as he locks his lips with mine, hands on each side of my head as he showered me with his kisses.

"h-hyung," i moaned through the kiss, a small smile on my lips as i snaked my hands to fist his hair, pushing his head closer to taste more of him.

i know this is wrong; giving myself too easily and being too naive. but jimin's lips feels so addicting. it's driving me insane. "so beautiful," i hear him say, trailing kisses from my jaw down to my collarbones, sucking and nibbling on my skin as another moan escaped my lips.

the kiss as usual felt ethereal. it felt right, so perfect and just simple full of passion and love. it flushed my heart, electric running through my veins as i push him, his back hitting the hard wood tree before i stood up to straddle him, pecking his cheeks before trailing kisses on his neck, doing the exact same thing he did to mine just moments ago.

not long after that, he moaned, sounding such music to my ears. he then pulled my hair, detaching my lips away from his neck, only to have his lips once again locked on mine. "s-so addicting," i hear him mumble through the kiss, earning a giggle from me.

after a few pecks and flirty comments, we both pulled away, panting and lips swollen as jimin rests his head on my chest, hands firm on my waist. "i would really miss this, kookie." i hear him whisper, so low and barely audible that seemed like he didn't want me hearing at all.

"why do keep saying things like it's the last thing you'd be able to do it, hyung?" i snapped, slightly pushing him back to stare at his eyes.

he only smiled at me, caressed my cheeks before leaning forward to nuzzle his nose against mine. "because tomorrow is uncertain, kookie." he tells me. "nobody knows what tomorrow brings. i might lose you, nobody knows." he adds, closing his eyes as his grip on my waist tighten.

"i'm scared, kookie." i heard him say once more when i stayed silent.

"— tomorrow, i might lose you, and you might lose me."