1.81 ≫ irl

{ October 23, 2015 }
"Adrian. We have to go now." Scarlett reminded for the fifth time. Adrian was too busy playing with Mason.

"Adrian c'mon Scarlett and Sebastian are going to miss their flight if you don't stop playing with him."

"Fine. But I want to keep Mason here." Adrian stood up.

"That's not happening." Sebastian replied while taking Mason out of his hands.

"Hey! I was holding him." Adrian whined.

"Yeah...I know." Sebastian smiled.

~~~

"It's so great to be home!" Scarlett smiled widely as they settled back in.

"It is. I didn't know how much I would miss this place." Sebastian added.

Mason was crawling around their home and was enjoying all the free space he could adventure.

"Hey it's pretty early. What should we do?" Asked Sebastian as he sat next to Scarlett.

"I don't know. We could walk around New York—I feel so nauseous." Scarlett replied while squinting her eyes.

"Maybe you should get some sleep, this has been happening for a while now. You might be catching a virus." Sebastian said as he helped her up. Scarlett shook her head slightly as she released herself from Sebastian.

"You take care of Mason. I'll just try to do something about this." Scarlett responded.

"O-Ok. I can make you something if you'd like." Sebastian held her hand softly.

"No it's ok. Make something for you and Mason. I'm really not feeling it." Scarlett replied before going up the stairs to the bathroom.

~~~

"Ok. I feel much better." Scarlett replied while heading down the stairs (from being 'sick') to find Sebastian and Mason eating yogurt and baby snacks.

"That's great! Now watch cartoons with us." Sebastian slightly pulled Scarlett onto the couch with them.

~~~

"Sebastian stop being nervous about the premiere! It's just The Bronze!" Scarlett called from down the stairs.

"They are going to ask me about the sex scene! I don't wike it!" Sebastian replied.

"Yeah yeah. C'mon Mason wants to see Alicia."

"Fine!"

~~~

"I think people forgot I'm married." Sebastian commented while photographers took pictures of both him and Scarlett.

"Why do you say that?" Asked Scarlett.

"Because they look so surprised to see you here. Or they didn't believe someone like you existed...either way."

"You just wanted to be cheesy didn't you?" Asked Scarlett.

"Yes."

~~~
Sebastian held Scarlett by her waist as and interviewer asked Sebastian a question.

"I bet you've been asked this question a lot...but let's talk about your sex scene." The reporter smiled as she held her microphone closer to Sebastian.

"Well...uhh...I really don't know what to say..." Sebastian fumbled over his words and was horribly hiding his flustered-ness.

"Are you ok with the scene?" The reporter asked Scarlett giving Sebastian a break.

"Oh yeah of course because I get to make fun of him when they ask him a question like this. Look at him blushing." Scarlett poked his cheek. The reporter laughed.

"How does it feel to be with such an iconic and well known man?" Asked the reporter.

"I mean everyone sees Bash—sorry Sebastian in his photo shoots and all that but I see this man in only his boxers in the morning and I also see him making faces with our son and failing to make breakfast. I like see him at his worst pretty much but the little moments with Mason are fun. It's a pretty great life. I probably just exposed you haven't I?" Scarlett looked at Sebastian who just shrugged.

"Well thank you Mrs. Stan for answering our questions." Smiled the reporter.

"Oh yeah no problem." Scarlett nodded as they walked through the premiere.

"I don't just have my boxers on." Sebastian mumbled.

"Yes you do. You take off your t-shirt because you claim it's 'too hot' but I know that's an excuse to cuddle with me." Scarlett replied.

"Dang Russian spy's." Sebastian said jokingly earning a laugh from Scarlett.

~~~

"Sebby!" Scarlett called nervously.

"Yeah—"

"Oh, my. Are you serious?" Asked Sebastian in both disbelief and excitement.

Scarlett could only nod.

-------
Omg so I updated my phone and the emojis are so cool. Except for this freaking clown one that scared the crap out of me. Like why do you put that? 🤡🤡🤡