1.19 ≫ irl

"Hi I'm Jimmy Kimmel and we have such a big show for you tonight your not going to believe it. So many stars are here tonight. But first we're going to start off with a simple game of telephone."

"Here we go."

"The avengers are on the show tonight." Chris Evans nodded.

"Ok. I like ******* girls in the ****." Chris Evans whispered to Chris Hemsworth who kept on laughing.

"I have a rash and I think you gave it to me." Chris Hemsworth whispered to Jeremy who wore a very confused expression.

"I have a rash and I think you have it to me." Jeremy whispered to Scarlett who really didn't want to hear that.

"Eww, oh gosh. I don't wanna say that." She whined as Jeremy blew her hair. Scarlett turned to Mark.

"I have a rash and I think you gave it to me." She whispered to Mark.

Mark looked back at everyone while Chris Hemsworth laughed. Mark then whispered the same to Robert.

"The diaphragm jelly is in my..." He took off his glasses. "glove box?"

The audience laughed along with the rest of the cast.

"How did we do?" Asked Jeremy.

"Very bad." Replied Jimmy.

•••

"Let's get to more serious matters now. Scarlett we hear you recently had your son. Mason is it?"

The audience along with the cast clapped for Scarlett as she smiled proudly.

"Yes yes, Mason is very special." She replied.

"Did it feel special?" Asked Jimmy.

"Yeah, every magical 'moment'. It actually wasn't that magical until after those twelve hours. Then it was magical." Smiled Scarlett as her cast lost it.

"I would imagine. How old is he now." Asked Jimmy.

"He's two months and a half." Scarlett responded.

"You posted a video, with Mason and your dog. Is he actually terrified of Mason?" Asked Jimmy.

"Rascal is terrified. Mason doesn't give any. He actually loves our three dogs." Responded Scarlett.

"Wow. Well today many followers noticed this on your Instagram." Jimmy said as a picture appeared on the wall. Scarlett's Instagram.