0.05 ≫ irl

Scarlett was more than thrilled. She was going on her date, and she went casual like Sebastian had said. Seven was nearing, and she could feel herself getting more and more anxious.

Then she heard a knock on the door. She let out a shaky breath before opening it to reveal a euphoric Sebastian.

"You look beautiful." He complemented making her smile grow.

"Thank you, Mr. Stan. Should we head out?" She asked. He nodded and took her hand.

"Are we here yet?" He asked referring to hand holding. The move tensed himself up. Scarlett smiled at his sudden 'confidence.' Which she assumed would not last very long.

"I guess we are?" She questioned.

•••

Scarlett laughed as they walked back to her apartment. Sebastian had the proudest smile.

"But ninja turtles are amazing." Scarlett smiled widely.

"Ninja Turtles huh. I would think that you would've loved princesses like other average girls." Sebastian said.

"I am nowhere near average." She stated.

"Nope. You're some weird nerd I know. You're not average in a good way like your, what's the word..."

"Weird?"

"Nah."

"Crazy?"

"Kinda."

"Extraordinary?"

"That's the one." He said. Sebastian could see the smile on her face even if he wasn't looking at her. He knew Scarlett like the back of his hand.

They made it to the front of her apartment door, and he sighed.

"We should do this again." He said.

"Are you asking me on another date?" Scarlett asked. Sebastian looked into her bright green eyes. He couldn't help but smile at her curious face.

"Yes. I'm also asking you to be my girlfriend...again?" He held his breath and waited for an answer, which he regretted asking so suddenly. She must have noticed.

"Sebastian I-I don't know..." Scarlett stuttered as she dropped her gaze from his.

"C'mon Scarlett, at least give me another chance." He pleaded Scarlett, let out a long sigh before giving in.

"One chance Bash, ill give you this one." She finally replied.

"I'll see you later ok Bash?" She smiled. He nodded before hugging her. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before saying goodbye.

"By Lettie," Sebastian said before making his way out. She didn't see, but he danced all the way out.

'We're getting another chance.' She smiled to herself.

-------

Seb is a sweetheart. Lettie is Scarlett's nickname, and Sebastian's nickname is Bash. They have a history if you haven't noticed.