0.01 ≫ irl

Scarlett Johansson was on her way to the 2011 Oscars. She had been eager to go for the longest time and here she was in her backless purple dress. Her security car pulled up at the entrance, and even now she was nervous. She stepped out (with the help of her bodyguard) and was welcomed with the sound of camera clicks and small talk. Her nerves went away as she was lead away to the photographers. She despised the photographers, not personally but the way they yelled her name and called out different positions. She, however, learned to deal with this.

"Scarlett Scarlett!" They repeated as she took her pose. One hand on her hip and over her shoulder.

"Left side Scarlett left side!" They commanded. She did so and slowly made her way to the other side. The photographer groaned loudly when their position wasn't made. Scarlett then locked arms with her bodyguard for he had to lead her through the event. She was upset, though, she had to take more pictures.

As she readied herself for the on the slaughter of photographers she noticed and friend of hers. She smiled as he saw her too.

"Jeremy." She said brightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek (in a friendly manner). Scarlett then hugged Jeremy's Mother. She loved Scarlett and thought of her as a daughter. The photographers called her again, and she took several with Jeremy. Although the photographers wanted Scarlett to take a picture single, she preferred pictures with Jeremy.

Chris Evans had also attended the Oscars in the hope of winning an award himself. He had his pal Sebastian Stan with him. Chris wanted to see his best friend here and maybe take a few photos. That's when he spotted her. He watched as she changed positions when asked. Slowly moving to the other side giving the photographers all a chance to take a picture of her beauty. Chris did find her attractive, but he could never see her more than just a friend. He smiled and tapped on Seb's shoulder. Sebastian turned to Chris.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Look who's over there." He responded. He pointed towards Scarlett and Sebastian's eyes widened as he took in how amazing she looked.

"Wow." He caught himself saying. Who knew someone could look that great at twenty-four. They both watched as she finished up this side of photographers. She greeted some friends, and her bodyguards followed strictly behind. That's when she noticed the both of them. She smiled and went to them.

"Scarlett your left." Teased Sebastian earning a slap on the arm by Scarlett. He missed her playfulness. He missed Scarlett being his.

"Hey, at least they want my picture taken." She laughed. She hugged Chris and gave him a kiss along with Sebastian who held on a bit longer; he always enjoyed their little moments together. They started small talk with the time allotted.

"You're both up for the same award?" She asked.

"Yep, it's going to be me." Said Chris who started a friendly competition. Scarlett added less than flattering commentary. She was never more happy then to be at a premiere with her friends. Talking to them made her feel comfortable. She smiled as they settled down, but her smile so turned into a frown when she jumped at a sudden touch on her lower back. She looked at him and saw someone she had never met before. She wasn't even sure he was supposed to be here. Sebastian and Chris had both stopped their argument.

"Step away from Miss Johansson." One of the guards said as he approached the man. Her guard was watching her. He didn't assume someone to go near her in that way.

"People these days I tell you. So disrespectful." Sighed Chris.

"Hey, you ok?" Asked Sebastian.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you two later." She smiled.

"Good luck!" They both said as her bodyguards took extra precautions.

"When are you gonna ask her Seb?" Asked Chris.

"I'll ask her if you ask Elizabeth. Plus with our history, I'm not sure she wants to get back together with me." Said Seb.

"Fair point. Aren't they best friends, though. They are both twenty-four and single." Said Chris.

"C'mon let's go take pictures with her." Said Sebastian.

"Ok but know one thing Seb. I've known her since she was seventeen 17. I swear if you hurt her again, were going to have some serious problems." Said Chris.

"Noted." Said Seb as they walked towards Scarlett.

The event went well, and neither won the award, Jeremy did!

-------
For the sake of the story everyone knows each other. Meaning the MCU cast already know each other. Lizzie and Scar are going to be the same age. Honestly though! The dress Scarlett wore at the 83rd Oscar was amazing!