0.03 ≫ instagram

78,670 Likes102,763 Comments@Scarlett_Johansson: I'm gonna miss New York when I'm off filming

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

78,670 Likes
102,763 Comments
@Scarlett_Johansson: I'm gonna miss New York when I'm off filming.

@Chris_Evans: don't worry bean @Scarlett_Johansson. We're filming some of it in New York.

@imsebastianstan: go play your character! Be free! @Scarlett_Johansson

@usera: oh avengers filming. OMFG finally.

@RDJ: I'm there don't worry.

@Chris_Hemsworth: this is the Scarlett you talk so much about @RDJ?

@RDS: yes this is the Scarlett I talked about. She is amazing when it comes to doing her own stunts. @Scarlett_Johansson @Chris_Hemsworth

@Chris_Evans: she did her own stunts in Iron man 2? @RDS

@RDS: sure did. We asked if she wanted a stunt double and she declined. She also did her fight scenes. @Chris_Evans

@Scarjo: yeah. It was fun learning.

@userb: whatttt???!!!

~~~

Scarlett placed her phone down and went to change. She always goes for a run in the morning.

She locked her apartment door and made her way out onto the busy streets. She took in the crisp air of the morning. She loved her character The Black Widow. She couldn't be more thrilled to work with big name actors. Like Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr. She had already worked with RDJ but she was happy to film with him again.

Her workouts were strictly followed in order for her to have her Hollywood figure. She also works on her upper arm strength and abdomen/abs. Her runs were always the same. The occasional paparazzi but nothing out of the ordinary. She tied her hair into a small pony tail and was off.

•••

Scarlett returned to her apartment and wasn't as exhausted as she had been the days before. She usually made organic sweets to keep herself satisfied. She got herself a frozen treat and then received a call. Scarlett picked it up as soon as she saw Lizzie's face.

"Hello?" She asked.

Did you come home like right now?

"Yeah I just came back why?"

Sebastian is totes...I'm sorry I will never say that again. But any who, he is totally going to ask you out, again...

"How do you know that he's going to ask me?" She questioned.

My Lizzie senses

"Oh I can't compete with the Lizzie sense." Laughed Scarlett.

"I'll call you later I have to take a shower." Said Scarlett as she said goodbye to her friend. She sighed and threw her phone on her sofa. Scarlett leaned against her counter when she heard a knock at the door she hadn't closed. Her eyes landed on him...Sebastian. He made her heart flutter with his piercing blue eyes and chiseled face. Her tensed expression softened when she noticed he had flowers.

"Sebastian?" She questioned.

"Hey Lettie, I was wondering, well it doesn't have to be a date we can just hang out and stuff but-" he kept stuttering. Scarlett tilted her head and tried to make out the words he tried to make audible. He sighed and took a deep breath in.

"I just want to know if you want to maybe possibly go on a date with me?" He asked with playful eyes. Scarlett couldn't help but smile at his anticipated face. Scarlett wasn't sure about a date, only because of their history. But even with that, how could she say no?

"Of course Sebastian. Why not?" She said. His face softened with her one sentence.

"Really? Wow this was way easier than I thought." Said Sebastian as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I was thinking of going a little casual. Maybe go for some coffee?" He said.

"Sounds fine. See you at seven." Said Scarlett as she walked up to the door. Sebastian nodded and gave her the bouquet he had been holding. They said their goodbyes and with that Scarlett closed the door. She wanted to date Sebastian and rumors were always made about the two dating, again. The thought filled her heart with joy. She smelled the scarlet red roses and placed them in a vase. Oh the relief Sebastian had felt that day was indescribable.

-------
Yay I feel so proud of myself.

CENTURIES ⇒ Sebastian Stan 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें