1.29 ≫ irl

"You brought the dogs?" Asked Scarlett.

"Yes." Responded Sebastian.

"Ok now where's Mason?" Asked Scarlett. Sebastian's face went pale, he forgot Mason inside.

"I'll be right back." He replied swiftly.

"You did not." Scarlett called as he sprinted inside their home. Scarlett couldn't help but laugh at her husband, then again that was very irresponsible.

They were headed to meet Robert at his rented place, along with Anthony. Scarlett however wanted to get there as soon as possible, and she wanted to leave as soon as possible. She couldn't stand the thought of having to deal with paparazzi at this time.

Sebastian soon returned with Mason strapped around him. Scarlett furrowed her brows at Sebastian, who came without his jacket and without Mason's chair.

"What are you doing?" Asked Scarlett.

"I brought the baby." He responded.

"Sebastian." She sighed. "he was in his chair all you had to do, was carry it with him in it." She explained.

"What, I didn't know. You usually deal with the baby stuff." He pouted.

"Sebastian!"

"Ok, I'm sorry. Let me get the chair."

"And where's your jacket?" She asked.

"That's what I was missing." He replied.

"It's freezing! How do you forget that." She sighed once again.

"Here take this really quickly." He handed Mason to Scarlett and went back inside.

"Sebastian for the love of god stop messing up." She thought to herself. Scarlett looked down at their baby.

"Please please please tell me your not going to be like your father." She begged her son jokingly. Mason's response was to give a goofy grin. Just like his father.

"Well you can have that part of your father." She added as she tickled Mason triggering his bubbly laughter.

"Ok ok I'm ready." Sebastian replied.

"Get in the car." She shook her head.

"I am being yelled at and I don't appreciate it." He responded earning a playful glare.

"Ok in the car we go." He replied.

~~~

"Wowee it's cold." Scarlett mumbled as she rung the doorbell. Rascal, Milton and Bailey were waiting for the second the door opened so they could sprint right in.

"Wow I love winter." Sebastian replied jokingly.

"Ha ha very funny mr. Stan but I still love winter." Scarlett replied.

"Ok Mrs. Stan." He replied with a light smirk. Scarlett turned to her husband and pushed his chest playfully.

"Arrangements can be made to change that." She reminded.

"But you love me." He smiled.

"God knows I do." She replied.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked.

"I don't love you that much."

-------
But she gave him a kiss anyways.