0.61 ≫ irl

Scarlett was laying on her back as she scrolled through the article. A sigh escaped her lips because she knew that everything they said was true.

After Broadway, the two had a great friend relationship. She was happy, happier than she had ever been with anyone, she loved him. But soon she did have a lot of work and keeping in touch was harder and more difficult for them. Hence why they were seen together less.

Upon learning about Sebastian dating Margarita, Scarlett grew distant. She knew it wasn't her place anymore, so she stopped hanging out with him. She was so confused and more than anything heart broken. But after a while, she just took more work in so that it distracted her.

She remembered the paparazzi in the street yelling many questions at once about him which she never answered. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she was upset with Sebastian in that time.

Sebastian was taking a shower, and he too was thinking about the article. He knew that it bothered her, as much as she hid it but he didn't know how to fix any of it.

He remembered that time as well, the time he started dating Margarita. He loved his Lettie more than he loved himself. Whenever they were put together, he was happy, just seeing her smile brightened up his day. After a while the young actress had a lot of work, he had to admit he was proud she was getting so many films, but he rarely got to spend time with her. In a way, Margarita was a way to fill that empty hole. Margarita wasn't as special to him. All Margarita wanted was fame and fortune.

After a while, he and Scarlett never hung out. Maybe texted or called once in a blue moon but other than that they rarely talked. Scarlett and Sebastian learned eventually to be friends again, great friends at that. During premieres of events, many took photos of them together, some including Margarita.

•••

"Hey Lettie." Said Sebastian drawing her attention to the sweaty Romanian standing by the door frame.

"Hmm?" She hummed her response.

"You know I love you right?"

"I would hope so." She answered.

"Scarlett." He warned.

"That's my name." She replied earning a snort from him.

"I'm serious Lettie. You know I love you right?"

She sighed and looked up at him.

"Of course I do."

Not very satisfied with her answer he used his plan B. Before Scarlett knew it she was being tickled in her side.

"Ok ok ok! I know you love me, happy?" She asked.

"Yes very." He said before planting a kiss on her forehead.

"You had to be all sweaty for this?" She asked.

"Yes. Kinda helps with plan B." He said. She scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Go take another shower."

"Right after I do this."

He tackled her into their bed as she squealed in surprise.

"For gods sake I love you, but please stop." She said while trying to get him off.

"Oh no, I know that. I just want you to take a shower too." He said.

"You could have asked me I haven't taken a shower yet." She replied.

"That also could have worked, but you love me." He said earning a playful glare.

"Not for long." She stated as she tried to get off.

"This is proving to be more difficult then I thought." She mumbled.

"Say it."

"Fine, I hate you."

"That's not it."

"I love food?"

"Ehh close enough."

-------