0.56 ≫ flashback

Scarlett and Hunter waited patiently for their big brothers to pick them up from their class. They were in second grade.

"Are you sure your brothers are coming?" Asked the teacher who had been waiting for them. Scarlett nodded, her bright green eyes sparkling.

"Yep we're sure." Replied Hunter.

"Ok, just a few more minutes." Said the teacher. They remembered her as Mrs. Lakind.

Not even a minutes had passed before they saw their brothers sprinting in their direction. They held scripts in their hands.

"Hey*pant* sorry we got caught up in the theater room." Said, Christian.

"It's ok. Get home safely." Mrs. Lakind wore a golden smile as she watched them left.

"So Scarly and Hunty what did you two do today?" Asked Chris.

"We're learning how to read better. Hunty sucks at reading." Scarlett replied, earning a playful punch from her twin brother.

"Haha cool. Let's get home quick; you know how mad dad gets when we're late." Said, Adrian.

The four siblings walked home, all the while talking to each other. When they arrived, their mother was already making them snacks. Their other sister, Vannessa, was already home.

"Hey, mom." Said, Christian, as they walked into the kitchen.

"Your home late." She commented as she stirred the supper she was making.

"Yeah sorry bout that. We got parts in the play, though!" Said Adrian happily.

"Really!?" Their mother exclaimed with both surprise and happiness.

"Yeah we're gonna go practice." Said, Christian.

"Yes go do that." She replied.

Scarlett admired her brothers and their dedication to being 'actors.' She had always seen being an actress as such a tremendous honor she would never achieve.

"Mom?" She said.

"Yes, sweetie." Her mother turned to her.

"I want to be an actress."

-------
I'm not wrong on my part, Scarlett did start acting when she was really young. At about 8 maybe...