1.27 ≫ irl

"Wow, he's growing up so fast

"Wow, he's growing up so fast." Smiled Robert.

"He is." Scarlett nodded.

"Why does my head hurt so much?" Groaned Anthony who rolled off the couch.

"Your pretty hungover man." Replied Robert.

They were currently in Scarlett's house seeing as it was fairy late and snowing. Sebastian had yet to come home and Mason was fast asleep from their little outing.

"You want something to eat?" Asked Robert as he stood.

"Sure." She nodded. They both turned their attention to Anthony.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you want food?" Asked Robert, again.

"Yeah sure, you dragged me out of my state anyways." Anthony replied while sitting up straighter.

"I'll order delivery then. What do guys want?" He asked.

"Fries for sure." Scarlett replied.

"Of course. What about Pizza. I haven't had that in a while." Added Robert.

"How about burgers?" Asked Anthony. Robert made a face of disgust and shook his head.

"Anthony, anything but that." Robert replied.

~~~

The doorbell rung alarming Rascal, Milton and Bailey. The three dogs rushed to the door before anyone else could.

"Wow they are fast." Said Robert.

"The food or the dogs." Asked Anthony.

"Both." He shook his head.

"Rascal, Milton Bailey come back here." Called Scarlett. All three dogs came back relentlessly.

"Wow your dogs listen to you. Chris's {Evans} dog doesn't listen to him, at all." Laughed Robert who was paying the delivery man.

"Well Chris isn't me. Plus he babies his dog way to much." Replied Scarlett.

"True. But you baby that thing." Anthony pointed at Mason.

"He's a baby your suppose to." Said Scarlett.

"So has Mason chosen a side yet?" Asked Robert, he set the food on the table.

"Well it's too early to tell. I don't think he knows who to choose yet." Replied Scarlett while taking her fries.

"Don't let Evans bribe him!" Warned Robert.

"Yeah sure. What are you going to bribe Mason with?" Asked Scarlett.

"My presence obviously." Robert replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Can I bribe him to be on team Cap?" Asked Anthony.

"No!" They replied in sync.

-------