0.10 ≫ irl

Filming had started after two long months of learning the choreography, and the first scene was an interrogation scene with Scarlett. Her role was very simple, be a damsel in distress. In the end, she will free herself after hearing news of her friend who had been compromised.

The whole cast stood behind the camera. Which she had to admit was intimidating being the youngest of the cast.

Something she didn't know as she was seated was that Sebastian had flown to San Fransisco. She was also not aware he was watching with the rest of the cast and crew.

"You sure you don't want your stunt double to do this?" Asked Anthony Russo.

"I'm fine. I don't want the choreography I learned to go to waste." Scarlett replied. He nodded, and the three extras came in and put on straight faces.

"And Action!" Called the Director.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now," Scarlett spoke, reciting her lines.

"Natasha, Barton's been compromised," replied Clark Gregg. Scarlett's features changed after her character found out that her best friend had been compromised.

"Let me put you on hold," she responded nonchalantly.

Once the que was given Scarlett did her stunt perfectly, however instead of a prop chair, she has an actual chair as a result of Jeremy and Robert switching it while fooling around off set.

"And Scene!" Called The Director. The crew clapped as Scarlett went behind the camera and was handed a water bottle.

"That was not a prop." She replied as she gently touched her back.

"Yeah, you broke a chair...actually are you ok? This is what happens when your cast mates use the chair to fool around." Said the director an it louder to make sure Robert and Jeremy heard.

"Yes, I'm okay. How'd I do?" She asked hoping she didn't mess up.

"You did amazing, that will be the last take for that scene. The rest of you let's go we have another scene to film." Called the Director.

"You did great red." Said Chris Evans.

"God that hurt," Scarlett mumbled as she stretched.

"Yeah, that was cool, though, that was hardcore." Said Chris while Scarlett smiled up at him.

The cast and crew started moving to the next scene while Scarlett sat down for a bit. The scene didn't involve her. She sighed and felt someone's arms around her.

"I just broke a chair with my back and you dare touch me."

"Don't be alarmed, it's just your friendly neighborhood Bucky." Came Sebastian's voice causing a smile to tug at her lips.

"Bash." She laughed.

"It was unbelievable! Jesus, I swear you are going to be even better in the winter soldier." Said Sebastian.

"Yeah, that's great. More stunts." She smiled.

"Hey, I'm here for a week." He said.

"You didn't have to come." She said.

"Yeah I know, but Chris told me about the stunt you were doing so I had to come." Said Sebastian.

"You're mean." She said.

"I'm supportive." He corrected.

"Yeah sure."

-------