0.57 ≫ irl

Scarlett prepared herself for the next scene. Sebastian or The Winter Soldier was after her.

"And action!" called the directors.

Scarlett lifted her fake pistols and shot them upwards towards the highway. The camera made it look as if she shot the Winter Soldier when in reality she was shooting in one random direction.

She manages to damage the Winter Soldiers goggles making him come after her.

Scarlett began running while looking over her shoulder. She wore a smirk, because she knew she would win, she has played this game before. Natasha has played this game before.

•••

Scarlett jumped from behind Sebastian while kicking the rifle out of his hands, she wrapped her legs around his neck. He responded by throwing her off onto a prop car. Scarlett then threw a disk at Sebastian's arm giving her character the chance to keep going with her trap.

Natasha knew his moves, even before he did. She knows she will get hurt, but she is made of marble. She doesn't get hurt.

Scarlett keeps running until she gets to her designated spot. She jerks backwards faking a bullet wound. Scarlett leans against a car as she puts pressure on her 'wound.'

"Come on Natalia, he won't win Natalia. You know his every move." She repeated. Her character ripped a piece of her clothing and tied it the best she could around her wound.

Natalia paused, he was still looking for her. She looked around slowly and then stopped. As much as he thinks he is stealthy, she can find him. She hears his every step. Then she moved.

Scarlett carefully crawled away from where he was aiming and hid behind a white van. She heard the car explode, and watched as the soldier looked in confusion.

Natalia had fought him before. Whether she won or not she couldn't remember. But she did know something for sure, she knew this man. From where, she also did not know, but he seemed familiar. The blue eyes he had, she had seen them before.

Before Scarlett could do anything Chris came in and attacked the soldier.

Natalia watched them fight, anger in both of their minds. She watched intently in case he needed help which she doubted. She saw the soldier coming in to attack Steve in a disadvantage. She acted quickly. Natalia kicked The Winter Soldier away from Steve, causing him to hurtle towards a near by car. Steve looked at Nat in confusion, who knew she was that strong. Natalia commanded him to go and fight him, he did as he was told. No one wants an angry Nat.

Scarlett watched as Chris flipped Sebastian over, causing his mask to fall off. Scarlett's acting really showed now. She looked at Sebastian in confusion, distress and many other mixed indescribable emotions.

"Bucky?" Asked Chris after a long pause.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He responded.

Natalia quickly snapped out of her trance. She knew he was using Steve. She grabbed the nearest weapon. Sam swooped in and knocked over the winter soldier. Once he regained his balance The Winter Soldier pointed his rifle at Steve.

"Duck." Scarlett said loud enough for Chris to hear.

She shot the rifle causing a huge explosion. Sirens wailed all around them as the STRIKE team all piled in. They hadn't lost, nor had they won.

•••

Natalia looked through the museum. Apparently the Winter Soldier is Bucky. More specifically Steve's Bucky. She wanted to know where she saw this man, where, she had not the slightest clue.

"James." She mumbled.

The name rung a bell to her, but she couldn't remember the person. She decided to look in other places.

She was about to walk out when she walked into someone. That someone was James.

She never felt so close to someone

She never felt so close to someone. She could feel how tensed he was at the sudden contact.

Natalia felt different, she felt something she didn't like, something painful, something deceitful. Love. She knew the dangers of it, she was told of the distraction it was, so she escaped it. She took a step backwards and apologized. James looked at her with lust in his eyes, he knew her. He remembered her.

-------

Here's a little something something