0.73 ≫ twitter

@Scarlett_Johansson | to everyone out there who has been supportive and has been understanding, thank you. This means a lot to me and my siblings. More than you can imagine. After a lot of talking, my siblings and I have agreed to share this part of our lives. The decisions and actions we have chosen to make have had a purpose.
10:16 AM - 3 June 2013
2.6k retweets  2.7k favorites
|
@Scarlett_Johansson | at the age of twelve our father was against acting. Anything that had to do with acting, he claimed it was a job for women, and only women. He told our mother that he would never be proud of his sons or daughters if they ever acted for a career. He called acting foolish and if she (our mother) continued to support acting he would drop our family and our home.
10:19 AM - 3 June 2013
2.6k retweets  2.7k favorites
|
@Scarlett_Johansson | during our birthday (@Hunter_Johansson) our father left. Not once did he call, text or even email us to find out if we were ok or even how we were doing. This was in a 15-17 year span. The only time our father did call was to 'congratulate' me on my Star, when in reality he discovered how much I earned.

10: 21 AM - 3 June 2013
2.6k retweets  2.7k favorites
|
@Scarlett_Johansson | so there it is media. Here is what you wanted to know. I hope that harassing my siblings and I (@Chris_Johansson @Vannessa_Johansson @Adrian_Johansson @Hunter_Johansson) was worth your while. We are 'sorry' that the bad blood we have with our father concerned you so much but I don't recall you ever living without your father for that long or having your father leave at the age of thirteen. So please before you start calling my siblings and I 'ungrateful', 'fame-thirsty, or 'selfish' know the whole story before making up crap about us.

😘😘😘 love
–Scarlett Johansson
10:25 AM - 3 June 2013
2.8k retweets  2.9k favorites
|
@usera: aww, the hate was not necessary.
|
@Chris_Evans: there is always a reason behind an action @usera.
|
@userb: this may not be the right time...but she totally slayed.
|
@RDJ: so paparazzi gtfo and leave my beans alone.
|
@Renner4real: @RDJ lEAVE MY—OUR BEANs ALONE. Gosh...
|
@userc: let's start a hashtag for Scarlett #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@MargotRobbie: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@BlakeLively: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@Elizabeth_Olsen: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@ItsHayley: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@imsebastianstan: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@VancityReynolds: #lemons
|
@ArronTaylorJohansson: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@Anthony_Mackie: #FalconWidow
|
@Chris_Hemsworth: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@Chris_Evans: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@PrattPrattPratt: #allthehappinessforScarlett
|
@Chris_Johansson: 💕💕little sis did good.
|
@Adrian_Johansson: screw paparazzi
|
@Vannessa_Johansson: slay sister slay.
|
@Hunter_Johansson: best twin sister! Actually best twins in general (cough better then Margarita and her twin brother)

-------
I feel like adding Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively into the story. They won't cause any drama, maybe friends or stuff. But I find it odd that Sebastian use to date Blake Lively and Scarlett was married to Ryan Reynolds. Note in this book Scarlett was never married.

 Note in this book Scarlett was never married

America upset Captain America,