1.41 ≫ irl

Since all the premieres and events to promote Avengers: Age of Ultron were complete; the cast decided to eat together once more before they went back to their own homes.

Of course they were going to meet again when they begin filming Captain America Civil War.

"Robert look at this." Scarlett tapped Robert's forearm.

"Yes dear." He responded.

"Mason. Mason all done." Scarlett told her son.

Mason's immediate reaction was to shake his hands. Although not perfectly, Mason signed 'All Done'.

"Awwww. Mason is the cutest!" Squealed Elizabeth who proceeded to take Mason out of his chair. As soon as she did so, Mason cried 'mama'. Both Scarlett and Robert froze as the moment sunk in.

"Robert you heard that too?!" Asked Scarlett who snatched Mason from Elizabeth.

"His first word!!!" Shouted Robert scaring the rest of the cast.

~~~

"Well I guess I'll see you two in a month or so." Smiled Robert. Most of the cast had gotten onto their flights and were on their way home.

"Your living in LA now?" Asked Scarlett who held held a sleeping Mason.

"Yeah. Your brothers live there right?" He asked.

"Yes. They decided to live together. Vannessa wants nothing to do with them though." Scarlett responded.

"Your flight is going to leave soon. I'll see you both on set." He replied before receiving a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

-------

CENTURIES ⇒ Sebastian Stan 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें