0.48 ≫ flashback

Margarita tapped her foot on the ground nervously. She along with six other women were auditioning for the role, the role of The Black Widow.

No one had looked like a real challenge for Margarita, not before she met Scarlett. The young starlet was in high demand with many directors. Margarita didn't know however that Scarlett was going to be a challenge for her.

The door opened causing Margarita to look up. She narrowed her eyes on the figure, Scarlett. Margarita examined the girl, beautiful blonde locks, wine red lips, and most noticeably her curves. But something else stuck out to Margarita, Scarlett was significantly younger than her. Margarita dropped her gaze quickly, now realizing she had a challenge. Not only that this Scarlett was the same Scarlett, her boyfriend Sebastian talked so much about. This was the Scarlett that Sebastian was friends with.

Margarita already envied Scarlett and everything about her.

None of that hatred mattered in any case. Scarlett impressed the director with her stunts and her acting. She had won the role. More importantly, she won the chance to be a part of something big.

•••

Margarita posed in front of paparazzi as she walked the red carpet

Margarita posed in front of paparazzi as she walked the red carpet. Her first ever red carpet which she was invited to by Sebastian. She smiled a fake smile at the cameras as she walked down with Sebastian.

"Hey, you look beautiful." He complemented.

"Oh of course I do." She replied earning a frown from the Romanian.

"Margo." He murmured.

She continued to walk with Sebastian until he stopped to look at something.

"Sebastian, why did you stop?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"S-sorry. Let's keep going." He stuttered. She looked in the direction he was looking to see the person she envied the most.

She saw her being interviewed by many reporters on her new movie. Iron Man 2.

Margarita scoffed and looked back at Sebastian.

"Why is she here?" Asked Margarita.

"She was invited Margo, plus she's up for an award. Would you please stop hating her?" He remarked now clearly annoyed with her attitude.

"How can I be? Sebastian, you clearly want to be with her, and she stole my role." Margarita caught the attention of many reporters who were, in fact, recording her every word.

"I'm going to say hi to her," Sebastian said as he let go of Margarita.

"No your not." She said as she grabbed his arm which he pulled from her grip. She crossed her arms as she saw the smile on Scarlett's face grow wide. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his hands around her waist.

She wore an elegant dress, the dress was a crimson red with a small golden belt

She wore an elegant dress, the dress was a crimson red with a small golden belt. It was the most talked about dress of the red carpet.

Margarita blocked her face from the blinding flashes as she made her way over to the both of them.

"Oh my goodness thank you." Scarlett said as she gave Sebastian a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem Lettie. Good luck by the way. I'm sure you'll win that award." He smiled at his friend.

"Sebastian what are you doing?" Questioned Margarita.

"I'm coming Margo." He replied as he walked over to a very irritated Margarita.

"Stop talking to her." She replied quietly.

"Margo no. Your not controlling who I talk to." He replied in a low growl.

Margarita swiftly moved past him to 'talk' to Scarlett. Scarlett however not knowing of this continued with her interview.

Scarlett felt her armed being pulled and she looked in surprise as Margarita. Someone ripped Margarita's grip from Scarlett, making a makeshift barricade around her.

The cameras flashed and interviewers leaned in closer trying to get the 'scoop' on the situation.

Sebastian shook his head as he apologized publicly on behalf of Margarita.

Their relationship ended that day...

-------
My god why is Margarita so mean...Well, that sucks.